How Did You Find Us?

Searched Tacoma forums and found this one among others. I don’t care for immature bickering and generally like light hearted banter and being helpful along with learning from discussions. Just got here so we’ll see how it goes. I start seeing 4 page arguments I’m not hanging out on the thread. I got a taco cuz it’s a real truck and not a tin can like some others out there. I’m anxious to learn more about it. Thanks for having me

Searched Tacoma forums and found this one among others. I don’t care for immature bickering and generally like light hearted banter and being helpful along with learning from discussions. Just got here so we’ll see how it goes. I start seeing 4 page arguments I’m not hanging out on the thread. I got a taco cuz it’s a real truck and not a tin can like some others out there. I’m anxious to learn more about it. Thanks for having me
Greetings from Texas Kbar,
You're going to enjoy tacomaforum.com I promise. And congratulations on your new purchase. I too switched over to a Taco years ago because they are the superior pickup truck. Have ya given a name yet for your Tacoma ?

Thanks Bigblue. I haven’t settled on a name yet but there are a few we have been tossing around.
Over the years my wife has name all our rigs and the odd inanimate object lol. Rule is it’s gotta fit.
She literally just said to me “Oliver”
Waddya think?

Thanks Bigblue. I haven’t settled on a name yet but there are a few we have been tossing around.
Over the years my wife has name all our rigs and the odd inanimate object lol. Rule is it’s gotta fit.
She literally just said to me “Oliver”
Waddya think?
I couldn't agree more with that Army Green paint job. Why that color by the way ?

I couldn't agree more with that Army Green paint job. Why that color by the way ?
Simple. Green is my favorite color. I’m partially color blind and some colors will throw me off while others stand out. Green has always been a welcoming neutral I won’t bite but I got a lot of dearth color. Had a 03 Tahoe forest green and adored the color. My first green truck and I’m smitten with it. I have a green thumb too. Love my green tractor and I’m always outside doing yardwork. I work as a heavy equipment operator and I work in drab dirt colored atmosphere so when I come home I like to get on with my green. It’s just a great color and real easy on the eyes
54D668FC-E930-48DE-9774-D97D54FE4B87.jpeg

Simple. Green is my favorite color. I’m partially color blind and some colors will throw me off while others stand out. Green has always been a welcoming neutral I won’t bite but I got a lot of dearth color. Had a 03 Tahoe forest green and adored the color. My first green truck and I’m smitten with it. I have a green thumb too. Love my green tractor and I’m always outside doing yardwork. I work as a heavy equipment operator and I work in drab dirt colored atmosphere so when I come home I like to get on with my green. It’s just a great color and real easy on the eyes
View attachment 37259
Gotcha ;)

Blarney??? :p:p:D:D:D

Welcome. Its more enjoyable here. You will find first-hand knowledge and experience instead of pervasive internet "knowledge and experience" on the other location.

You will also find frank answers to questions regarding the "benefits" of popular modifications and the perceived value.

I couldn’t agree more. I got off of all social media because I got tired of all the constant bickering. I go by the old “ if I don’t have anything nice to say….”. I’ve seen it here unfortunately but WAY less than Facebook, Twitter and Reddit.

I couldn’t agree more. I got off of all social media because I got tired of all the constant bickering. I go by the old “ if I don’t have anything nice to say….”. I’ve seen it here unfortunately but WAY less than Facebook, Twitter and Reddit.
Well welcome aboard matt. You're going to love it here at tacomaforum.com. Lots of very friendly and knowledgable Taco lovers on this website. We love pictures so if ya have some of your taco please post them. Congrats on your purchase. :)

Back