How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

Sooooo, after the dealership called me today to say the brake job on my Tacoma was finished, I picked him up and was driving home and spotted this unbelievable, like new condition (minus the missing fuel tank door), gen2 Limited quad cab in Metallic Silver. Everything chrome ! Including the Bull-Bar. So freaking cool. The young Missourian owner informed me it's a 2013 and her and her husband with three kids just moved to Texas.
Wow! Nice looking 2nd gen! Tell them welcome to Texas!

Came out of the grocery mart this morning to find an ultra white late gen3 taco parked nose to nose with my gen3 tacoma. It had a plow hitch on it that caused the front end to sag about 2'' lower than the front of my truck. Both trucks are stock.

Talk about finding a gold nugget. I was at the Highland Village Walmart today and could not believe my eyes. A gold gen1 regular cab 2WD AT factory hubcaps and new tires. This fella is clean inside and out. I truly wonder what this one is worth. Don't let the "student driver" decal fool you. The dad probley put it there to keep people from getting to close.

Attachments

• image0-5.jpeg
    image0-5.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 3
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 3
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
Talk about finding a gold nugget. I was at the Highland Village Walmart today and could not believe my eyes. A gold gen1 regular cab 2WD AT factory hubcaps and new tires. This fella is clean inside and out. I truly wonder what this one is worth. Don't let the "student driver" decal fool you. The dad probley put it there to keep people from getting to close.
That looks similar to my Taco only cleaner! Damn you TexasBigBlue now you made me have to wash my truck! Lmao!

Mine has the rally wheels I guess you call them instead of hubcaps!

That looks similar to my Taco only cleaner! Damn you TexasBigBlue now you made me have to wash my truck! Lmao!

Mine has the rally wheels I guess you call them instead of hubcaps!
Yep, that's exactly what I thought too. The only difference is your grill has the vertical fins and this one has the horizontal ones and yes, the hubcaps.

Yep, that's exactly what I thought too. The only difference is your grill has the vertical fins and this one has the horizontal ones and yes, the hubcaps.
That one may be a late '90s model! I've noticed the ones from the '90s seem to sit a little bit lower than the ones from the early 2000s plus they have the hubcaps as opposed to the rally wheels like mine! That's just what I've noticed but what do I know??!!

That one may be a late '90s model! I've noticed the ones from the '90s seem to sit a little bit lower than the ones from the early 2000s plus they have the hubcaps as opposed to the rally wheels like mine! That's just what I've noticed but what do I know??!!
Yep, I'd say a 95/96/97. Hopefully Jay will chime in and let us know.

That could be a '98 or '99
The gate has no Toyota stripe tape but they may have stopped that on the 5 lugs in '97 IDK

Who and why the heck would U move to Texas from Missouri
Oh and by the way, after your biggest milestone yet, 300,000 miles, I noticed you have Nebraska tags. Wow I can't believe I didn't notice that before. I lived in 56 and 8 from 84-87. What say you ?

Missouri has all kinds of goodies that Texas wouldn't know a thing about
Lmao
Easy killer. I have eight years of being a Missourian under my belt and the biggest memories that I have from the show-me state are Casey's gas station women with their front teeth missing or tobacco spitting old ladies…. And an ex-wife. Lol.

Easy killer. I have eight years of being a Missourian under my belt and the biggest memories that I have from the show-me state are Casey's gas station women with their front teeth missing or tobacco spitting old ladies…. And an ex-wife. Lol.
Don't get lost in them Missouri woods!!

Back