How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

The problem for me Redneck and Taco Man for me is I see all kinds of Tacomas every day and it makes me so proud to other owners driving the same pickup truck as me. My problem is I want to take a picture of them but I can't get close enough because they are so crowded around with other vehicles it's hard for me to find a parking spot next to them. That's why I thought it would be challenging and fun to start a thread with pictures parked besides these other Tacos. :)
I like trying to get pictures of them myself, sometimes they're crowded in there where it's impossible to get any decent pictures of them! I try as much as I can, I have to say it is fun that's for sure!

I've noticed you almost always have your truck parked next to it or at least nearby in the pictures! Maybe I should try that myself sometime!

So, I still didn't feel like working today... And it looked like it would start raining soon... Which means that it is a good day to go to the range... Lo and behold!!!! Another Taco... And I got PROOF!!!

View attachment 37716
Good looking Taco there Ragnar, I need to get out to the range myself! Kinda ironic you should bring it up I have a much younger cousin that's 20 years old, that I started taking to the gun range when he was about 9 or 10, texted me yesterday telling me he was needing to take a couple of his guns to the range sometime and wanted to know if I can go with him! His dad which was my uncle and my dad's baby brother died suddenly from a massive heart attack back in 2012 when my cousin was only 9 years old, my uncle was only 49! I started taking him out and spending time with him because he didn't have his dad anymore and needed to be around good men because he was living with his mother and older sister! Another cousin has spent a lot of time with him as well so has another uncle! Anyhow I need to try and get together with him and get out to the range!

Good looking Taco there Ragnar, I need to get out to the range myself! Kinda ironic you should bring it up I have a much younger cousin that's 20 years old, that I started taking to the gun range when he was about 9 or 10, texted me yesterday telling me he was needing to take a couple of his guns to the range sometime and wanted to know if I can go with him! His dad which was my uncle and my dad's baby brother died suddenly from a massive heart attack back in 2012 when my cousin was only 9 years old, my uncle was only 49! I started taking him out and spending time with him because he didn't have his dad anymore and needed to be around good men because he was living with his mother and older sister! Another cousin has spent a lot of time with him as well so has another uncle! Anyhow I need to try and get together with him and get out to the range!
Good on you for taking him under your wing. My son and I went today. He was a combat engineer in the Army, medically discharged. He got a new AR a couple of weeks ago and wanted to check it out. It said it reminded him of his M4, with the exception of not having a launcher. He hadn't shot in a while, and all he had on it was some Magpul backup sights I let him have. He sighted it in @ 100 yds with a couple of shots. I was proud of his grouping!!!

I need a can for my AR... 9.5" barrel. My ears are still ringing, even with ear pro. We put about 1000 rounds down range between the two of us.

We were both so happy, we celebrated by taking our rifles on little boat ride. We had a little bit of an accident, but all rifles were lost. :(;)

Good on you for taking him under your wing. My son and I went today. He was a combat engineer in the Army, medically discharged. He got a new AR a couple of weeks ago and wanted to check it out. It said it reminded him of his M4, with the exception of not having a launcher. He hadn't shot in a while, and all he had on it was some Magpul backup sights I let him have. He sighted it in @ 100 yds with a couple of shots. I was proud of his grouping!!!

I need a can for my AR... 9.5" barrel. My ears are still ringing, even with ear pro. We put about 1000 rounds down range between the two of us.

We were both so happy, we celebrated by taking our rifles on little boat ride. We had a little bit of an accident, but all rifles were lost. :(;)
What the heck happened ? Did a tsunami knock your boat over or what ? Didn't happen to be the Chattahoochee by chance was it ? That's definitely North Georgia.

Had to do a u-turn today when I spotted a Tacoma at the mall. This keeper is a keeper; a Silverish gen1 regular cab with gen3 wheels is absolutely gorgeous. And that camper shell is a throwback from the 90's. This is a very well kept pickup truck and I'm sure the owner is very proud of this micro beast.

Attachments

• image0-9.jpeg
    image0-9.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 3
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 7
What the heck happened ? Did a tsunami knock your boat over or what ? Didn't happen to be the Chattahoochee by chance was it ? That's definitely North Georgia.
Plausible deniability. But for anyone listening... It was Nottely lake. Now, the Chattahoochie is a river, starts around Helen, Ga - nice Bavarian themed town, has a sweet Oktoberfest. You can shoot the 'hooch there as well.

Yeah I took him to a gun show the first time when he was 9 and he was hooked! Then started taking him out to the range soon after and he loved it especially when I let him shoot my SKS! He even liked shooting my .44 mag, the recoil didn't seem to scare him much at all! Took him to local drag strips and he got see the drag races! Went to AT&T Stadium (where the Dallas Cowboys play) a couple times to watch the monster trucks, he really liked Big Foot and Grave Digger! We went and watched a lot of dirt track racing at Devil's Bowl Speedway too! I made a lot of good memories with him and tried to teach him a lot of things too!

Okay I was pulling out of the parking lot at work today when I saw this bad boy, which I believe to be a 3rd gen if I'm not mistaken, parked right next to the entrance/exit of the parking lot! Sorry I didn't get a better picture but it was a last minute decision! Kinda reminds me of your truck TexasBigBlue!

Attachments

• 20230517_152805.jpg
    20230517_152805.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 6
Okay I was pulling out of the parking lot at work today when I saw this bad boy, which I believe to be a 3rd gen if I'm not mistaken, parked right next to the entrance/exit of the parking lot! Sorry I didn't get a better picture but it was a last minute decision! Kinda reminds me of your truck TexasBigBlue!
OMG ! That IS my pickup truck Taco Man. :D

Had to go to Lowe's today for a dryer vent hose and couldn't help but notice another batch of Tacomas. I focused in on this CharcolGray gen2 SR or SR5. Nice factory chrome wheels and diamond plate toolbox in the bed.

Attachments

• image0-9.jpeg
    image0-9.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
Had to do a u-turn today when I spotted a Tacoma at the mall. This keeper is a keeper; a Silverish gen1 regular cab with gen3 wheels is absolutely gorgeous. And that camper shell is a throwback from the 90's. This is a very well kept pickup truck and I'm sure the owner is very proud of this micro beast.
Did U hand signal that U-turn right proper whilst rowing them gears

I just wanna post about something stupid I saw on a YouTube video last night. As I mentioned I was watching some YouTube videos when I saw one posted by this young woman that was titled "What Your Truck Says About You", and decided to watch it. She was talking about different pickup trucks and what they said about the owner at least to her! Then this stupid little b**tch said that the Toyota Tacoma is a "grandpa truck"! That stupid b**ch doesn't know jack sh*t, I've seen plenty of Tacos that were anything but "grandpa trucks"! Many of them are geared for extreme off reading etc! I couldn't continue watching anymore after that! I've seen plenty of them that belong to a young person! Anyhow I just had to post about it because that was some stupid sh*t!

Last edited:
I just wanna post about something stupid I saw on a YouTube video last night. As I mentioned I was watching some YouTube videos when I saw one posted by this young woman that was titled "What Your Truck Says About You", and decided to watch it. She was talking about different pickup trucks and what they said about the owner at least to her! Then this stupid little b**tch said that the Toyota Tacoma is a "grandpa truck"! That stupid b**ch doesn't know jack sh*t, I've seen plenty of Tacos that were anything but "grandpa trucks"! Many of them are geared for extreme off reading etc! I couldn't continue watching anymore after that! I've seen plenty of them that belong to a young person! Anyhow I just had to post about it because that was some stupid sh*t!
I think she was smoking crack.

Back