How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

Dude that is so freaking cool. Where in the heck did ya take that picture ? Looks like the SouthWest….Double Like !
Thanks! That pic is in the parking lot of a bar/restaurant I like to go to called Wild Horse West. It is in Peoria, AZ, but out a ways. That guy had his perched a to a rise. I would have loved to have gotten up there with his but there wasn't quite enough room. He was gone by the time we came back out.

So I left Walmart and ended up at Jack in the box cause they had onion rings on sale. Couldn't help but notice this good-lookin midnight blue gen2 PreRunner. But I do wonder if that's the factory spare tire on the left rear or if his hubcap fell off. Lol….

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 6
So I left Walmart and ended up at Jack in the box cause they had onion rings on sale. Couldn't help but notice this good-lookin midnight blue gen2 PreRunner. But I do wonder if that's the factory spare tire on the left rear or if his hubcap fell off. Lol….
Oh man I like white letter tires! They kinda have the old school look to them!

Lol, I think you're referring to the charcoal gen3 I saw today at Walmart Taco Man and yes, the white letters out will be my next set of tires. Cooper tires or BF Goodrich are my front runners so far…. :)

Attachments

• image0-2.jpeg
    image0-2.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
Went down to my shop this morning, and found a nice silver gen3 tacoma double cab parked next to the building with nobody home. I'm guessing who ever owned it was visiting someone across the street.

I just got my Lime Tacoma last week and today I was so happy to see that another Tacoma parked beside me! Also an off-road and from the same dealership. I felt kind of bad leaving the other Tacoma by itself View attachment 36648
Holy cow ! Electric Lime green & Lunar Rock gray. Beautiful pickup trucks Nessie57 ! Double Like !

Attachments

• istockphoto-1280694925-612x612.jpeg
    istockphoto-1280694925-612x612.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1
  • istockphoto-1280694925-612x612.jpeg
    istockphoto-1280694925-612x612.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 3
So today I went to Kroger to pick up a 1/2 gallon milk that was on sale for 99¢ and spotted this silver gen2 extended cab OR in the parking lot. Nice polished factory rims, chrome nerf bars, chrome bumper, after market chrome grill and a beautiful chrome bull-bar. The solid bed cover is nice too but why does he have a trash bag hanging from the front bumper ?

Attachments

• image0-2.jpeg
    image0-2.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 5
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 5
So today I went to Kroger to pick up a 1/2 gallon milk that was on sale for 99¢ and spotted this silver gen2 extended cab OR in the parking lot. Nice polished factory rims, chrome nerf bars, chrome bumper, after market chrome grill and a beautiful chrome bull-bar. The solid bed cover is nice too but why does he have a trash bag hanging from the front bumper ?
Maybe he ran over an old lady carrying her groceries in the parking lot.

Back