It's Midnight; what are my fellow Tacoma owners doing ?

This is so annoying! I've called the cops literally a multitude of times over the last few years because these idiots will be out there at 1 and 2 in the morning even as late as 4 in the morning with that sh*t cranked up! That's well beyond ridiculous!

Wow. It's almost Midnight and I'm actually awake. BigBlue is parked in his stable and all is secure. Fed him a small bucket of oats and corn then some taco sauce to wash it down. We're headed up to Thackerville, Oklahoma in the morning for some fun in the sun.

Attachments

• image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 3
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 3
  • image0-2.jpeg
    image0-2.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 3
Wow. It's almost Midnight and I'm actually awake. BigBlue is parked in his stable and all is secure. Fed him a small bucket of oats and corn then some taco sauce to wash it down. We're headed up to Thackerville, Oklahoma in the morning for some fun in the sun.
Ah...what a beautiful truck all snuggled away for the evening! Are you taking BigBlue to Oklahoma tomorrow??

Be careful in the heat and stay hydrated!

Little late but at midnight i was watching Designated Survivor with Kieffer Sutherland. I never watched the show when it was new so I get caught up when the house is quiet.

Little late but at midnight i was watching Designated Survivor with Kieffer Sutherland. I never watched the show when it was new so I get caught up when the house is quiet.
Hmmm.....don't think I've ever heard of Designated Survivor! What's it about?? I remember when he was on 24 but never watched it though!

Back