It's Midnight; what are my fellow Tacoma owners doing ?

I know it ain't anywhere near midnight yet, but the Mexican across the street already has his boom box cranked up, Again!!! Man talk about getting the weekend started early, it's only Monday evening! :p
Maybe he's in full party mode. It is Monday Night Football after all. lol

Hey TexasBigBlue how are doing in the severe thunderstorm in Denton County? Doing fine here just a lot of heavy rain! There's some rotation spotted on the radar south of here in Ellis County around Midlothian and Waxahachie area, the tornado warning there is supposed to expire at 10:30!

Last edited:
Hey TexasBigBlue how are doing in the severe thunderstorm in Denton County? Doing fine here just a lot of heavy rain! There's some rotation spotted on the radar south of here in Ellis County around Midlothian and Waxahachie area, the tornado warning there is supposed to expire at 10:30!
It was so nice to see so much rain TacoMan. It would rain hard for an hour, stop for an hour, and back and forth all night. Fox4 said Denton got 1.8 inches. It was so nice. How did your side of town do ? A little or a lot ?

It was so nice to see so much rain TacoMan. It would rain hard for an hour, stop for an hour, and back and forth all night. Fox4 said Denton got 1.8 inches. It was so nice. How did your side of town do ? A little or a lot ?

We got a lot of heavy rain for approx an hour or so, then just a lot of thunder and rain! No hail! No tornadoes! It sounds like Fort Worth however got hit pretty hard, large trees down, damaged houses and cars, etc. Here like I said just a lot of much needed rain!

Well let's see, it's a Saturday and a bit before midnight but I was listening to the AM radio and its been reported that Palestine attacked Israel this morning with artillery, Drones, Para-gliders, and kidnappings. Current Israeli deaths close to 300 and counting.

Internet gossip says the 6-billion Biden gave to Iran a few weeks ago was used to deliver the weapons to Palestine to start this war. Wow ! Fox news and Politico News are still talking about it.

Well let's see, it's a Saturday and a bit before midnight but I was listening to the AM radio and its been reported that Palestine attacked Israel this morning with artillery, Drones, Para-gliders, and kidnappings. Current Israeli deaths close to 300 and counting.

Internet gossip says the 6-billion Biden gave to Iran a few weeks ago was used to deliver the weapons to Palestine to start this war. Wow ! Fox news and Politico News are still talking about it.
Not surprising! Brandon always funds our enemies! He probably would've sent the money that was earmarked for the border wall to either Iran or Ukraine if he could!

Well supposedly those 6 billion in funds are locked up under the direction that iran can only use them for humanitarian purpose's. Our watch dogs said these funds played no part in the surprise attack. The attack was orchestrated by iran to stick a knife into a peace deal between israel, and saudi arabia.
Hamas is going to wish they never did that, israel will rain hell on them, and who ever they hide behind.

Just wanted to send out a warning to all my fellow Tacoma Forum members tonight as I'm getting ready for bed. Keep a close watch on your credit/debit card statement for fraud. I received a text on my phone this afternoon that there was suspicious activity on my card when I read the text I knew it was definitely fraudulent because I haven't used my card at all today! I made numerous attempts to call the number provided but I kept being told their system was down but I finally got through about an hour or so ago! They canceled the card now I have to call to get a new card issued! So just keep a close eye on your statement fellas!

Heck, seems nearly every 6 months I have to get another new credit card cause these assh**les keep hacking into them. How many financial institutions have already been hacked. Its crazy, nothing is 100% safe anymore.

Heck, seems nearly every 6 months I have to get another new credit card cause these assh**les keep hacking into them. How many financial institutions have already been hacked. Its crazy, nothing is 100% safe anymore.
I agree! All these lazy a$$holes that don't want to work yet they're tech savvy, so all they do is hack into hardworking people's cards and steal their hard-earned money! Get a job a$$hole!

I agree! All these lazy a$$holes that don't want to work yet they're tech savvy, so all they do is hack into hardworking people's cards and steal their hard-earned money! Get a job a$$hole!
Its not only here, but a lot of comes from asian countries to.
Big booms booms going off in Gaza as Israel air strikes are raining hell on those towel heads. I saw a gen2 toyota pickup on the news as they were stocking bodies like cord in the bed driving place to place.

Hee hee hee. This is merely an old receipe that's been in the family for years. It really is good if ya give it a chance. In all my travels around the world, there has been just one restaurant that served Chili & Pancakes and it was in my hometown of Golden, Colorado. Ed & Lou Holland opened up the Holland House Restaurant from 1925-1989 on Washington avenue. Loved that place.
1696950891661.png 1696950920486.png 1696950950367.png

Okay I have a great update from my previous post fellas! I swung by my bank today (they were closed yesterday because of Columbus Day ugh!) after work and they issued me a new card on the spot!

Back