It's Midnight; what are my fellow Tacoma owners doing ?

TexasBigBlue

So, it's getting close to midnight and there is no one here talking about Toyota pickup trucks. Is everybody sleeping ? Come on guys, Im in my late 50's and I'm still awake. Start a conversation. I just got off youtube and saw that Matchbox 2023 is releasing a bad ass 1970 green ford ranchero, a willys jeep 4x4

Attachments

• s-l500.png
    s-l500.png
    419 KB · Views: 13
  • s-l1600.jpeg
    s-l1600.jpeg
    534 KB · Views: 5
Well by golly here we are again at midnight and no takers. I found another Matchbox toyota pickup truck today at Walmart but thats for another story for later. I caught a familiar movie on youtube tonight and after watching it, it reassured that all is well in the world. I love the Denver Broncos.:cool:

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 8
Another big score this morning at the Lewisville Walmart. A 1965 Land Rover Gen II Pickup truck. Love the "Moving Parts" series that Matchbox started a couple of years ago. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0463.jpg
    IMG_0463.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 11
do you leave these in their packaging or take them out for a spin around the track?
Oh I definately do the "unboxing" video. From the research and expierance I've had, they don't hold a higher value if you leave them in the packaging. I only go after pickup trucks (yes this includes elcaminos,elrancheros, suburu brats, etc). Before the pendemic hit, HotWheels and Matchbox cars were 94¢, then 98¢, and now they're up to a $1.18. The Matchbox "MovingPart" series are a $1.97. I don't mind the price, it's a cheap hobby compared to others….Just my 2¢. ;)

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 7
Ok so I'm a bit early tonight. The wife fell asleep and I'm watching the news. I go to check on the dogs and little brother has his paw wrapped around his big sister. Priceless….

Attachments

• IMG_0099.jpg
    IMG_0099.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
Oh I definately do the "unboxing" video. From the research and expierance I've had, they don't hold a higher value if you leave them in the packaging. I only go after pickup trucks (yes this includes elcaminos,elrancheros, suburu brats, etc). Before the pendemic hit, HotWheels and Matchbox cars were 94¢, then 98¢, and now they're up to a $1.18. The Matchbox "MovingPart" series are a $1.97. I don't mind the price, it's a cheap hobby compared to others….Just my 2¢. ;)
Nice I like the fleetside chevys I had a '59 apache 32 looong bed from Texas no rust just some dents. We put a '69 firebird 350 motor and trans in it , was awesome drove for work about 7 years.

Last edited:
I'm watching ESPN's Scott Van Pelt highlighting today's football games and you all are snoring. It is true, you grumpy old white guys really do go to bed at 9pm. Wake up and share a comment when you get up to go piss at midinght for crying out loud. Jeze Louize….

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 2
I'm watching ESPN's Scott Van Pelt highlighting today's football games and you all are snoring. It is true, you grumpy old white guys really do go to bed at 9pm. Wake up and share a comment when you get up to go piss at midinght for crying out loud. Jeze Louize….
Hey....... How do you know I'm white? or grumpy? or old? Seems kinda snowflaky................ BTW, I don't get up to pee until 6 am.

I was watching NY get there butts handed to them last night. Then an old episode of Star Trek (the original), dog walk, bedtime at a little past 12........

No need to listen to some wannabe recap the game I watched. Nearly as lame as the "post game show" hosted by all the retired players.

And my name is NOT Louize.

;);):p:p

Back