It's Midnight; what are my fellow Tacoma owners doing ?

It's midnight somewhere in the world...
It's after 10:00 here in Texas! Been having severe thunderstorms this afternoon and evening! Collin County got hit with some golf ball and baseball size hail, the news is showing cars that got the sh*t beat out of them with windows completely blown out and everything!

I don't know my aunt and uncle actually live in The Colony. Anyway my aunt called about 5:00 or so right before the storm got here to see if it was raining here yet, I told her not yet but it was about to start any minute because it was really dark and I was hearing a lot of thunder! She said the storm hit there about an hour or so before and all they ever got was rain which it was the same thing here too, just rain!

Last edited:
Hey Taco Man all is well here in Denton County. No rain since last Thursday and it was a great storm. Lots of water and no hail. What about your side of town ? I thot you all got some hail ?

Hey TexasBigBlue how did your house come out with the severe thunderstorms the other day? Hope you didn't have any hail damage man! I never did see any hail here! Allen got the sh*t beat out of them with that large hail!
And what are you doing up so late ? You gotta go to work tomorrow morning.

Hey Taco Man all is well here in Denton County. No rain since last Thursday and it was a great storm. Lots of water and no hail. What about your side of town ? I thot you all got some hail ?
We got some decent rain nothing really heavy, no hail at all! The rain lasted maybe 30 minutes.

I have a question that's not related to this thread or even this forum. If I'm not mistaken wasn't there a law passed making it illegal to sue gun manufacturers solely for the criminal misuse of their products? We now have all these families of the victims from Uvalde etc. wanting to go after Daniel Defense because of their marketing practices etc. supposedly! I'm very tired of hearing about this bs about how guns and gun owners being evil! I know everyone wants this sh*t to stop however infringing on our 2nd Amendment rights ain't gonna stop it, it's only gonna increase it!

Back