monroe quikStruts and wheel wobble...

Those are different than the outer tie rod ends my 01 tundra had. They look beefier. If no slop in them their ok.
Nevertheless I do have brand new OEM otr ends to wrench on when I know I will not need the truck for weeks to months in case of complications!

So I stopped into one of the AAP stores to get battry checked. It's 8 years old already! And checked out ok

And then asked about getting these Monroe QS replaced under warranty, they are shot to chit
Was told I need to go back to exact store I bot them at for warranty replacement
That does seem a bit retard...

So I stopped into one of the AAP stores to get battry checked. It's 8 years old already! And checked out ok

And then asked about getting these Monroe QS replaced under warranty, they are shot to chit
Was told I need to go back to exact store I bot them at for warranty replacement
That does seem a bit retard...
Usually thats the way it works. I wouldn't go back to tractor supply to replace the same battery they sell, that I bought at walmart for less. Walmart made the profit on the battery, they need to honor any warranty, not tractor supply.

Usually thats the way it works. I wouldn't go back to tractor supply to replace the same battery they sell, that I bought at walmart for less. Walmart made the profit on the battery, they need to honor any warranty, not tractor supply.

i bot them at AAP and thought ANY AAP location would suffice, but this guy told me otherwise or else he just did not want to do the hassle of looking up my deets and whatnots

If in the same state, unless these stores are independently/privately owned, I would think they would as long as you had your receipt. I don't know the laws there, otherwise I think that guy was bsing you if so.

FWIW.
The cost of Product warranty claims are passed back to the manufacturer. The retail outlet does not have the cost burden.

FWIW.
The cost of Product warranty claims are passed back to the manufacturer. The retail outlet does not have the cost burden.
Depends whether the warranty on the part is rejected, then the store has to eat it. I know for I have been through this getting back charged by the manufactured.

They love to help out with whatever U need...

Last edited:
radFlo are highly recommended by the Alcan spring shop of out western Colorado

6CT-001-00.jpg

Got a bad wheel up front :confused:
Must've gotten bent from a bad hole
Roadforce balance machine at DT indicated a 4.5 weight needed to balance

A new yota wheel going to cost good money $$$ even at a good online discount

Got a bad wheel up front :confused:
Must've gotten bent from a bad hole
Roadforce balance machine at DT indicated a 4.5 weight needed to balance

A new yota wheel going to cost good money $$$ even at a good online discount
Have you tried places that manufacture exact reproduction wheels that look the same as the oem Toyotas ones? I bought 2 when my tundra got creamed from an accident. The insurance paid the body shop for the other two toyota ones that were toast caused by the accident. You could not tell the originals from the reproduction ones.

Have you tried places that manufacture exact reproduction wheels that look the same as the oem Toyotas ones? I bought 2 when my tundra got creamed from an accident. The insurance paid the body shop for the other two toyota ones that were toast caused by the accident. You could not tell the originals from the reproduction ones.

these wheels are 650$ per wheel! MSRP
and when i was done at DT they informed me that both front wheels had damages according to their roadforce machine, one side more severe than the other
they slapped a bunch of extra weights on them and moved them to the back

now i need to go take a pickie of that crater i hit last week
i found out from the city pothole spot reporting that they were notified at the end of March and its still not filled after i did a driveby on the way back from DT

Take a look at wheelsamerica.com. They have refurbs for just about everything.

Example: 2006 Toyota Tacoma
1681604928072.png

I had no idea at all these yota wheels were this much when I bot the truck!

I was used to steelies with hubcaps lol

I would never buy original wheels from toyota. I gotta look through my files, and see if I can find the invoice where I bought my tundra wheels....maybe I still have it.

Back