Tacoma World vs Tacoma Forum

IDK what the "banned" thing adds up to anyway. If I want to just read I can go there in private mode on a browser. If I want to post there again (because I'm pretty sure that mod went thrmo nuclear and banned me lifetime) I have a VPN and a few email address. I guess the only reason would be to f with the mod who banned me. We'll see how the spring goes and how much the weather keeps me inside.

I guess tw allows you to get banned twice, 3rd time its for life.:(
Like I said in the post I just left on the other TW banning thread, I think I went straight to life. If not I'll probably get ban number two right off the bat because I'll probably have to tell that mod exactly what I think of his childish b*******.

Can’t stand Mariah. Ughh. Would rather be tied up and listen to nails on a chalkboard and styrofoam grinding against eachother for 24 hours straight than that brain dead ho bag!! Not sure if I’m getting my point across? I don’t like her. Lol
I gotta tell ya. As long as that mouth stayed a lil quiet. I wouldn’t throw her out with tha bath water

It’s just embarrassing. It really is. Thugs running the cities. No one really cares. Me first mentality. Even in the church vestibule I had to knock over this ole lady for the last palm.

Like I said in the post I just left on the other TW banning thread, I think I went straight to life. If not I'll probably get ban number two right off the bat because I'll probably have to tell that mod exactly what I think of his childish b*******.

... high probability it was a mod that Doesn't even have a Tacoma :oops:

With trump. Being indicted they are all in a celebratory circle jerk or some kind I would think. But I’m not thinking about that right now thank the Christ.

The more I think about their personal living hell ( that they brought on themselves). The more distance I take from that site.

Back