The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Your tailpipe dressing looks like the wanna be semi-drivers with diesel pickups.

The best ones are when holes are cut in the hood or bed for dual vertical pipes. Those guys give me a smile and a laugh every time.
Question i have is, what is it with these huge blunderbuss exhaust tailpipe ends on some chevy silverado's. They look so stupid hanging off the rear of the truck

Question i have is, what is it with these huge blunderbuss exhaust tailpipe ends on some chevy silverado's. They look so stupid hanging off the rear of the truck
Well I’m leaning towards “WTF was I thinking”. I like the black tip but it’s just not right looking. And a tip change will change the sound btw.

I just got back from an errand to the grocery store. I'm cooking up some roasted Cornish game hens over a bed of brown rice, and black beans. Got some asparagus too.

some OEM parts ordered on Oct 12, '22 are finally on their way after more than 2.5 months
they have to go to Indianapolis first before heading back west
why NOT just go to KCMO from Topeka KS then up the big river ???
shipped USPS

this particular part maybe had to come from the California warehouse, which might be the 2+ month delay IDK

A1_170421A_17506A.png

Gonna start cooking in a couple hours. Lens came in for the lights some pix coming up.
Gorilla glue??

Just finished shovelling the driveway.......again. Not much snow this time, but enough to warrant clearing the drive.

How much longer until April?????

i am letting the sunmelt the driving way after the recent snowfall past couple evenings

what finally came out this morning on the big river
its been absent for a few now

Gonna start cooking in a couple hours. Lens came in for the lights some pix coming up.
Gorilla glue??
Gorilla glue is awesome. I use their wood glue quite a bit, as its water resistant.
Just finished shovelling the driveway.......again. Not much snow this time, but enough to warrant clearing the drive.

How much longer until April?????
No snow here. Cloudy, and in the mid 40's today. Yesterday it was nearly 60 degrees. It's been yo yo weather the last 2 months.

Cooking is done. Lens’s are curing. I plan on using 3 m tape that will do the securing. Kinda permanent but no holes need to be drilled. cept for the one in the bed. Wherever that one will mount.

An alternate to 3M adhesive tape. Silicone based caulk. It sticks to just about anything and will cure in colder temperatures.

A dab will do.

Back