The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

did Wisconsin really get a record December snowfall

somebody i saw said 6ft in some areas but probably just inches

Our Roku tv stopped staying connected to the internet. Talk about annoying. So that was taken out and replaced with a 44 inch haier I had in the basement boxed up. Just had to wire up a Roku remote cuz this tv is a bit outdated it’s not as smart as what’s out there now. But the price was right. O $, and that always works!!

I'm still rockin a Panasonic CRT that has to be over 30 years old
Picture is slightly fuzzy at times but still manageable
Why has it not burnt out yet ???
How is that for outdated
LoL

It's in an oak furniture cabinet that fits snug and no decent flat screen seems to fit unless it's a small kitchen sized one which would leave a big gap of a hole in the cabinet

Moving Through Network
In Transit, Arriving Late

January 6, 2023

Departed USPS Regional Facility
INDIANAPOLIS IN DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX
January 5, 2023, 3:04 pm

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
INDIANAPOLIS IN DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX
January 4, 2023, 3:52 pm

Departed Post Office
TOPEKA, KS 66614
January 3, 2023, 5:37 pm

Last edited:
How is that for outdated
LoL

It's in an oak furniture cabinet that fits snug and no decent flat screen seems to fit unless it's a small kitchen sized one which would leave a big gap of a hole in the cabinet
Fil. Had a small tv inside an arnwar (cabinet). I swear he loved the furniture more than the tv. He finally upgraded. But he refuses to pull the yellow energy saving sticker from the front of the screen. Stubborn polish and old what a combination

How is that for outdated
LoL

I still have a vintage sony crt 25'' xbr in my den that wont die either. I had to replace the speakers years ago cause the cones dry rotted out. That tv is old, old. I have to use it with a cable box because its not hdtv ready, and here we are with 8k technology.

I still have a vintage sony crt 25'' xbr in my den that wont die either. I had to replace the speakers years ago cause the cones dry rotted out. That tv is old, old. I have to use it with a cable box because its not hdtv ready, and here we are with 8k technology.
Anyone remember the Sony trinitron? My brother scored one when they first came out. His was free damaged after falling off a truck. Outside of a cracked plastic cabinet it was fine. Back when tvs outweighed most small cars. Lol.

Anyone remember the Sony trinitron? My brother scored one when they first came out. His was free damaged after falling off a truck. Outside of a cracked plastic cabinet it was fine. Back when tvs outweighed most small cars. Lol.
Yep, i bought a 19'' crt one back in the late 70's with a wood grain cabinet from super scope before they were actually sold by sony in this country. All sony crt's were trinitrons having inline red, green, and blue guns to produce their color crt's. That 19'' tv was like carrying a 80 lb bag of concrete.

Yep, i bought a 19'' crt one back in the late 70's with a wood grain cabinet from super scope before they were actually sold by sony in this country. All sony crt's were trinitrons having inline red, green, and blue guns to produce their color crt's. That 19'' tv was like carrying a 80 lb bag of concrete.
I believe it

Off to another coin show. Hope to sell a few Morgans I want top dollar over spot. So I doubt I’ll get sold out. Serious money if I do however
oh my! you are the first rare coin enthusiast i have encountered since 2010
this guy was from Indiana and had a gen1 taco, '01 or '02 model, that needed a new frame under warranty
so i just had to ask, since i also had a gen1, about why the heck does his truck need a new frame!!?
i had absolut no clue :confused: and still do not ...but learning everything i can find out since Toyota or their dealers won't tell me crap, makes me angry as piss

do you have any pics of your coin you are trying to get that top dollar?

Off to another coin show. Hope to sell a few Morgans I want top dollar over spot. So I doubt I’ll get sold out. Serious money if I do however
I've got a few silver dollars from the 1870's....was wondering if their worth anything.

Back