The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

This is discontinued part on Toyota north America
Available from Japan however for 40$ + shipping airmail
It comes in a pleasant looking box

1680658851029.png

Do you old geezers remember the 80's La Choy mini egg rolls ? They were so dang good. I know they were made by Beatrice and ConAgra bought them out in the early 90's. And by 2000 they stopped making them. We used to zap em in the microwave and dip them in soy-sauce or sweet & sour sauce. They were so freaking good.

Attachments

• 23857a26ac7834b48e4527f925503048_large.png
    23857a26ac7834b48e4527f925503048_large.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    11.8 KB · Views: 0
Do you old geezers remember the 80's La Choy mini egg rolls ? They were so dang good. I know they were made by Beatrice and ConAgra bought them out in the early 90's. And by 2000 they stopped making them. We used to zap em in the microwave and dip them in soy-sauce or sweet & sour sauce. They were so freaking good.
Back then, I would never even consider eating that processed food crap.

Holy bat guano Batman!!!!!

Just got quotes to replace the muffler on our '02 Chevy Trailblazer with OE level parts. This is the original exhaust, there is a hole in the muffler due to rust thru. The costs range from $350 -$1000. The $350 is for only the muffler welded onto the existing 21 yo exhaust pipe. The $1000 is for a Cat-back replacement.

I can do a Cat-back in stainless steel with gasket, clamps and hangers for under $250. Anyone have experience with Walker mufflers?? RockAuto has a "kit" with all the goodies. Now, I'm trying to convince my wife that my labor is worth $100-$750......she ain't buying it.

Exhaust work is so grubby. Plus there is always some debris falling in your face, ears, eyes mouth, nose...... I don't mind the grubby so much, its the debris and crap....... Not hard work, just a PITA.

i've read that walker muffllers and pipes will be all roasted rotted again after a few short years of living the saltlife

does Borla have a ready made to fit catBack for that chevy?

I've had walkers stainless mufflers on my trucks in the past...they last pretty good. Its their aluminized coated pipes that don't.
Borla sells complete cat back stainless exhaust systems for Chevys...my neighbor has a borla dual cat back system in his chevy pickup.
Help to wear safety goggles when working on that stuff.

Guys.....the system I'm looking to get is all Stainless Steel: pipes, muffler, resonator, clamps and bolts.

This SUV is set up with a single exhaust. Not planning on monkeying about to wiggle/fit a dual under this ride. Remember, its 21 years old and it ain't a performance ride.

Checked Borla. They do not have a system for this vehicle.

Guys.....the system I'm looking to get is all Stainless Steel: pipes, muffler, resonator, clamps and bolts.

This SUV is set up with a single exhaust. Not planning on monkeying about to wiggle/fit a dual under this ride. Remember, its 21 years old and it ain't a performance ride.

Try flowmaster
They have a boatload of applications

Is there a custom exhaust shop in DSM or closer that can build bend you out something buteful?
Thats what imma looking to do on the old rolla
I did buy a new walker front down flex pipe because the OEM broke at the braid hanging blame gravity!

Is there a custom exhaust shop in DSM or closer that can build bend you out something buteful?
Thats what imma looking to do on the old rolla
I did buy a new walker front down flex pipe because the OEM broke at the braid hanging blame gravity!
Probably. But I seriously doubt they would do the custom work for less than $250.

Been thru Flowmaster. Nothing better than Walker for cost, convenience, plus I need to piece together all the bits.

Back