The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

PROTECTION YOU CAN COUNT ON​

Every LINE-X bedliner is applied by highly trained technicians who treat your vehicle like it’s their own. Our skilled applicators take time to ensure the quality of their work by verifying the precise tolerances of every bedliner, ensuring a consistent and ideal thickness for optimum utility in a truck bed. LINE-X is guaranteed not to crack, bubble, or flake. As long as you own your truck, we’ve got you covered. In the unlikely event damage occurs that’s not covered by the warranty, LINE-X can still be seamlessly repaired at your nearest location.

Got around to trying my Ryobi 18 volt trimmer I picked up at home cheapo the other week that was the last one sold as a display model. It came as a 2 speed grass trimmer, and doubles as a hedger with the flip of its pedal. Slapped one of my 18 volt batteries in it, and gave it a 20 minute workout in the yard. Surprised me for what it is. While it's not my primary stihl gas trimmer, its a lot quieter, and does fairly well. Best part you're swinging more than 1/2 the weight less of my gas trimer. Bottom line...if you already own Ryobi 18 volt tools, you can't go wrong, especially at 40% off the regular price.

Clarks market was completely OUT of Vermont white cheddar
Had to go with store brand sharp cheddar
It's just not the same... Not at all
:confused:

1692563514191.png

Back