The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

This excavator operator is cuckoo. He found another bolder, and is beating the snot out of the bucket trying dislodge it. I tried to him its too hard on your equipment you'll bust something again. All he said is they are made to work. Ok, your machine I told him, and left.

Captain chaos just went home for the day. He'll be back bright and early tomorrow to finish the trench. I'm going to hold this guy to his word that he re-seeds the yard before he's done.

Captain chaos just went home for the day. He'll be back bright and early tomorrow to finish the trench. I'm going to hold this guy to his word that he re-seeds the yard before he's done.
Don't have high expectations on the reseed. Prolly better off to do it yourself

Captain chaos is back...37 degrees this morning. The captains excavator fired right up and is puffing away. Friggin next door neighbor snuck over in my yard just before dark to see what's been going on. Anytime this guy pokes around it can't be good.

Captain chaos is back...37 degrees this morning. The captains excavator fired right up and is puffing away. Friggin next door neighbor snuck over in my yard just before dark to see what's been going on. Anytime this guy pokes around it can't be good.

the average hi-temp for this time here in October was breached already before the sun even come up in the east o_O

Back