The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Whipped up my chicken licking good chicken parmesan for lunch. It was killer in a good way. Those chopped jalapeños in the sauce is yummy every time.
On another note, orangeman say's we need to give the queer beer company another chance with bud light.

Last edited:
I don't drink any of that light beer stuff. I have been noted to down a sam adams every, now and then...well mostly now. Their summer ale is refreshing.
As far as bud light, their 17k employees really took a hit after they went woke with promoting it as queer beer.

Last edited:
Saw a gen1 same color as in the picture this morning.
Was fueling up this morning when a gen3 tacoma pulled in next to me. It had a huge lift kit with big ass mud tires. Driver got out, and asked how I like mine. Told him great, best truck owned. Then the crap hit the fan with this guy, saying just the opposite with his taco.....noisy, bad fuel economy, no power, etc. He starting telling me he's got over $60k in the truck with all the mods to make it better. I just looked, and shook my head thinking what do you expect with a lift like that, and huge aggressive tires, plus whatever else he claims to have changed with the gearing. I just can't figure some people.

his taco or his tundra?

Saw a gen1 same color as in the picture this morning.
Was fueling up this morning when a gen3 tacoma pulled in next to me. It had a huge lift kit with big ass mud tires. Driver got out, and asked how I like mine. Told him great, best truck owned. Then the crap hit the fan with this guy, saying just the opposite with his taco.....noisy, bad fuel economy, no power, etc. He starting telling me he's got over $60k in the truck with all the mods to make it better. I just looked, and shook my head thinking what do you expect with a lift like that, and huge aggressive tires, plus whatever else he claims to have changed with the gearing. I just can't figure some people.

The tundra in petes pic....I saw a gold colored one that looked like a 2002 trd....was in really nice condition.

I listened to arguments with the supreme court today that took up case with colorado trying to keep orangeman off the ballot. Finally a court with common sense from both left, and right leaning judges. This should be a 9-0 win in favor of the orangeman.
On another note with brandon's classified document case...no charges will be brought. They determined brandon is just a forgetful senile old man with dementia that shouldn't be running the country, and it would be cruel to bring him to trial. On the other hand they can't wait to convict orangeman for the same thing, and put him in jail for the rest of his life. Maybe orangeman needs to act more like brandon. All that being said, what a country we live in.o_O

Thats what happens using the wrong motor oil/a non synthetic, or never changing it. Seen many a chevy v8 look the same when that happens.

They were out there for a 1/2 hr. circling the lake. Water must be about 34 degrees...air temp was in the mid 50's this noon.

Back