The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Honestly Rock I've only seen pictures and reports of the 4-door version.
Thats horribly disappointing........

So it'll be another SUV with a topless trunk. yuck. Box will be big enough to hold 4- 5 gallon buckets after a trip to the local green house to buy a couple potted flowers for the yard.

Last edited:
My brother waited forever for toyota to make this stout truck, but it never came to be, so he ended up with a new rave4 again, which he will get back next week from the toyota body shop here.....hopefully

I have ECT in my taco, but don't use it, as it delays shifts too long along with doing something with the engines power output that burns more fuel.
I guess if your towing 5k lbs or more, its needed.

My brother waited forever for toyota to make this stout truck, but it never came to be, so he ended up with a new rave4 again, which he will get back next week from the toyota body shop here.....hopefully
Lol, if ya watch the video at 43 seconds, the bloody Brit's AI voice says "it's built on the chassy of the Rav4 Prime."

It's likely going to be built similar to the rave4 hybrid having its chassis. Nothing wrong with that. Toyota's hybrids are bulletproof. My brothers new hybrid rave4 was getting close to 40 mpg before it ended up in the bodyshop.

Back