The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Follow along with the thread title.
My bad brotha, just logged in recently for the first time. Guess I was curious why the F people are talking about lunch. Haven't really followed anything at this point. Are there actually Tacoma folks on this site or is it just another bs site?

My bad brotha, just logged in recently for the first time. Guess I was curious why the F people are talking about lunch. Haven't really followed anything at this point. Are there actually Tacoma folks on this site or is it just another bs site?
the bullshlt site is tw,,,,,,unless you actually like getting banned you should stay here.....

Well I had an eventful night I had to stay up and make sure our pup. Didn’t eat her foot. So while she slept I did some online slot play.
Put in 150.00 and in an hour was up 1600.00.
I threw a hundred back and banked the rest.
Greens fees for the year!! I have a bunch of standard slots I play. But I stayed with progressive jackpots. I didn’t get a jackpot. But close to it. The game was “what the fox” and it only works on my phone. The pc can’t load it for some reason. But I’ll take it. Treading lightly today. The dog needs 24/7 watch on her. She showed improvement. She is given steady calming intervention. Her breed is Alaskan malamute/ red heeler. So she is pretty rambunctious so I have that against what the ultimate goal here is. Which is convalescent care. Until her paw stops itching from the cast which was removed yesterday.

so why are u talking about candied carrots? Love em but just curious?? This IS a TRUCK blog right?
Yes, this is a good site for Tacoma information. Just spend some time poking around in the forums specific to your truck. Sure, there are the typical BS threads, but its just members learning about each other and forming a "friendship" of sorts.

The "Off-Topc" area is more prone to BS than any of the other categories.

You will find certain behaviors missing such as.....dogpiling, cyber bullying, narcistic members, back biting, gang mentality, ego stroking.......

Last edited:
One of my favorite dishes is candied sweet potatoes at Christmas or Thanksgiving.

Although, the rest of the family wants "healthy" foods on those days. Yet, they must have the Chocolate/Carmel Truffle pie. Its just a layer of carmel with a layer of chocolate on a graham cracker crust. I think the candied sweet potatoes are a better health choice.

But its family........so I make my own sweet potatoes and enjoy my pumpkin pie., turkey, stuffing and all the other stuff. The Truffel pie is too rich for my enjoyment.

Just baked a batch of blueberry and apple tarts this noon. All this stuff here made me want a batch of these. These suckers will make you forget about eating healthy.

All right I’m gonna try this. Lasagne. With a tomato sauce Hamburg sausage mix. Tomato sauce mozzarella Alfredo sauce repeat layers til full. Top withe final layer of tomato sauce and mozzarella. What do ya think?
(The wife hates ricotta )

I guess any sort of lasagne isn't the healthiest. I use to eat a lot of vegetable lasagne full of chopped and shredded carrots along with broccoli and spinach bits with all the tomato sauce, cheeses, and pasta layers. Had to cut way back as it makes for unhealthy triglyceride levels. Basically been told to eat more plain vegetables, fish, and beans. Too much rice, or bread isn't good either. I use to cook up a pot of Spanish rice with hamburger mix every week...that too had to be dialed back. Seems everything that's tastes good is bad for you.:confused:

Just baked a batch of blueberry and apple tarts this noon. All this stuff here made me want a batch of these. These suckers will make you forget about eating healthy.
You're looking at it from a negative viewpoint.

Its healthy, because you have a serving of fruit in every tart with a minimum carbohydrate load.

Fruit pie falls into the same thinking.

Hope that helps. ;):p

I have to clean the litter box........I wonder.....nah,nevermind.....
Glad my dog poops outside. Its only a little nasty on the policing of the sidewalk gift.

Yes, the occasional accident happens. Its not a regular occurrence unless the temperature is -10F or below, then walks are suspended.

In college we had a housemate who had a cat. My bedroom was in the basement. The litter box was in the open area of the basement. One day i noticed the aroma was particularly strong. I asked the owner to please attend the litter box. She grumped at me. 3 days later, the stench was overwhelming. I looked at the box, it was a liquid/solid/clay soup with floaties. Nearly tossed my cookies. I carefully picked up the box, carried it to the house mate's room, set it on the floor, made sure the cat was in the room and closed the door. The hint was received.

The chihuahua knows when it’s not to her liking outside. She does have enough sense to go in the same room as the box. Just another 3 feet lord. Lol it’s all I ask

@rocket
Have you tried training the chihuahua to use an artificial turf potty pad?

I tried with my mini-schnauzer. Training was going well. Until.....he hopped on it one day and the catch tray under the turf slid on the floor. After that, he wouldn't go near it.

Doesn’t take much. I moved the Tacoma off the driveway onto the yard (where the dogs meander. She immediately started to bark at the truck. !! Like what are you doing in my area!

You're looking at it from a negative viewpoint.

Its healthy, because you have a serving of fruit in every tart with a minimum carbohydrate load.

Fruit pie falls into the same thinking.

Hope that helps. ;):p
I tried to explain that to my nutritionist. All all it didn't go well.:(

Back