The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

GLA!

wot the hale did they done do to the Lincoln Highway in the cornHusker state
wot'n tarnation

ventured out to wheel that after finding out half was completed and open for travel
i almost ran off the damned road 30 miles into it :eek:

You wanna hear what a bunch of idiots my home owners insurance company is. I get a letter from my insurance company ''travelers'' that effectively, they are canceling my insurance. I'm like wtf for?....I call them up today, trying to find the reason, and get transferred 3 times finally to some private investigation dept. they have. They tell me on such, and such a date, their drone footage video shows I have a structure attached to my house that shows the roof in disrepair....like it's collapsed. This has me wondering, do they have the right home? Then it hits me....this is when I put a new roof on my shed, but I tell them it's about a hundred feet away from my actual house. Now they're going send a person over to take some pics to verify it. If all is good with them no further action will be needed.

Last edited:
special 20c off a gallon of tacoJuice @ Shell on the 20th (Wednesday) if U activated the offer.
did U?

GLA!

wot the hale did they done do to the Lincoln Highway in the cornHusker state
wot'n tarnation

ventured out to wheel that after finding out half was completed and open for travel
i almost ran off the damned road 30 miles into it :eek:

i mean there USED TO BE a rail-line right next to the road where you would often see a train and here a whistle letting the intersection at North Bend know it NEEDs to be cleared coz a big nasty TRAIN be coming through town...

It didn't long. Mission accomplished. Tree was dead already. It couldn't have fallen the other way into the woods behind me. I'm not that lucky. This ash tree will make for some good firewood this winter.
On another note, I just finished brewing up a pot of my Spanish rice ala joel/with lean ground beef mix, for tonights lunch. I didn't realize just hot hot my peppers have gotten. Added 2 jalapeño peppers, and an onion and a couple fresh garden tomatoes all finely chopped while cooking. This stuff is rocket fuel.
Yum!

There's going to that one time taking pictures while going down the highway like that, will cost you one way, or another.

Just made the final payment on my solar panels.
Around here you can get them free, sort of. You won't save much on your electric bill though as these solar panel companies will now charge you rent on them. I checked out what it would cost to own them for my home, opposed to what I'd save on my electric bill......basically I'd need to live to a 100 years old to break even.

Around here you can get them free, sort of. You won't save much on your electric bill though as these solar panel companies will now charge you rent on them. I checked out what it would cost to own them for my home, opposed to what I'd save on my electric bill......basically I'd need to live to a 100 years old to break even.
My electric bill has been $300 plus a month. With the panels paid off it will drop to about $130 on a bad month.

Back