The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

My electric bill has been $300 plus a month. With the panels paid off it will drop to about $130 on a bad month.
My electric isn't that high, usually averages between $150-180. It would cost me $30k to install solar panels on the ground. I've spoken to others with them on their roofs. Heard horror stories when needing new asphalt shingles, they can't get anyone to remove the solar panels, and then reinstall them back. Others claim the panels cause roof leaks after a few years. Others have told me some chinese made panels loose their ability to produce the same amount of electricity as new once they get dirty, requiring you to go up on the roof to clean them.

Finally the rain has ceased.....for now. Sky is still overcast, and very cloudy, breezy, with temps in the 40's. Looks more like were going straight into winter.

Made a trip in the taco to the local carquest auto store, and bought a deka battery for my lawn tractor....last one from tractor supply was a 2016 husky. It recently crapped out.

I thought it might of been a bed, and breakfast where you were staying.
At any rate today, I gotta load up this old heavy steel sink in my truck for a friend, then take to the metal scrap yard, so we can get a couple bucks to buy some beer.

I thought it might of been a bed, and breakfast where you were staying.
At any rate today, I gotta load up this old heavy steel sink in my truck for a friend, then take to the metal scrap yard, so we can get a couple bucks to buy some beer.
It was actually the Dems first White House
Supposedly...

Guess what?...it's still raining. My basement crawl space is a 4' wading pool. I got a sump pump running 24/7, and it can't keep up. I fell like being on a boat taking on water about to sink.
Don't let the taco flood :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back