the climate crisis...

Atmospheric river in the PNW.

Drought lingers on in the lower Missouri river basin

the canal area needs big rain
cargo ships are getting backed up a bit
they can only use fresh water there for some reason

Ok, was wondering what canal you meant. I haven't kept track what's going in Panama. Thought you meant u.s.

Big rains are coming again this evening, tonight, and tomorrow. They're predicting 3-4'' more of precipitation for the state. Ground is already mushy from all the past rain. Some areas of the state are predicting severe flooding.

how is that ark project coming along!?

is this freezing rain this time of year?

My guess at this time of year, and the direction of this storm, it's going to be mostly rain. Maybe some wet snow mixed in. Had to put the ark on hold for other projects like installing curtain drains around the house to drain off all the rain water from flooding my basement crawl space, and garage. Gotta wait for warmer temps, and drier weather to resume work on the ark.

Storm moving into the northeast up the atlantic this week looks like a wikked one on the weather maps

It's been raining off, and on all day today. Been raining harder this evening. Seems every 3 days we get more rain.

Last edited:
Expect many inches more of rain in northeast this week and be glad it's not snow :oops:

Back