the climate crisis...

there would be too much snow for the equivalent rain i see is coming to the northeast this week

It would have been the blizzard of 78 again, where for 3 days, the state, and towns people were call on that had snowmobiles, and 4wd's to help out in this emergency. I recall doing medical prescription runs for snowbound people on my arctic cat snowmobile for the entire week.....most road riding I ever did in this country.

We had 30 something inches from that one storm...The drifts reached the phone wires on the utility poles. There was a 15' drift right in front of the house I had to ride my snowmobile over.

t-shirt weather this late into december is so nicety :oops: :oops:

20 degrees abouve normal highs this time of the year

Temps are at 25 degrees right now at 4pm...fairly normal finally. It's generally a bit colder at this time of year. The strange part is many yards are still pretty green.

very dense fog out this morning, getting into mid-50s and possible record high again then going to near zero degrees next week back to normal
pending snowstorm coming this way from the west
10" of snow forecasted in Cheyenne Wyoming

the coldest BIG city in the USA is supposed to see 51 degrees today on Christmas day
the low is 42!!!
that is unseasonably warm for them

1703508144489.png

48 degrees in Madison Wisconsin, one of the top 5 coldest cities (over 250k population)

NO WHITE CHRISTMAS 4 U !!!

52 degrees in Milwaukee Wisconsin, the 2nd coldest BIG city (over 400k population)

NO WHITE CHRISTMAS 4 U !!!

Woke up this Friday morning to go grocery shopping only to see its still raining. Kind of muddy every time I have to walk out to my truck. The floor mats are filthy with dried brown mud.

Back