The Oil Change Interval Dissected

I use 0w-20 mobil 1 extended service in my tacoma. I saw the testing they did on the stuff. It got my vote.

I'm not saying Mobil 1 is not good. I am saying that 20,000 mile oil change intervals are TOO long.

But do as you wish. Change.....don't change.....your ride, your engine, your $$$

Although, it seems silly to me to risk a $4000+ engine repair for the cost of an oil change or a few.

yeppers.

I'm one of the odd owners. We keep vehicles that we like until the ride dies underneath us. Currently, have an '02 Chevy Trailblazer, '06 Tacoma and an '81 Honda CX500C.

yeppers.

I'm one of the odd owners. We keep vehicles that we like until the ride dies underneath us. Currently, have an '02 Chevy Trailblazer, '06 Tacoma and an '81 Honda CX500C.
I still have that seized up 1976 Suzuki RE5 standing in the corner of my garage. Heaviest dam paperweight I ever stored.

yeppers.

i should still be pimpin' it around with that '79 Corolla liftBack 5sp MT rear wheel drive :cool:

Back