What did you do with your Taco today

Discussion in '2016 - 2023 Toyota Tacoma' started by jdr3366, Oct 7, 2018.

1. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Hahahahahaha!

Scott Wyman and Cape taco like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

Mornin' B I'm off to work 1/2 day then taking the Taco to Boston 80 miles of smiles !:)

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  4. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Hiya CT! Sorry I missed ya this am! I bet that 80 mile drive was all smiles!

5. Cape taco

Just got home was a good day! 74° in Boston wow!

B-Man likes this.
  6. TacomaLance

TacomaLance Well-Known Member

Well,......spring has sprung, so I washed it.:D

7. Cape taco

Went on the beach with the Taco to hike with friends and washed it too!

Scott Wyman, TucsonSteve and B-Man like this.
  8. rickc5

rickc5 Member

Drove to Fruita for pizza at the Hot Tomato. Surprised that Fruita still has a "Takeout Only" policy for all restaurants. A bit chilly for eating outside, but the pizza was fantastic.

Scott Wyman, B-Man and Cape taco like this.
  9. Cape taco

Never met a pizza I didn't get along with lol! :)

Scott Wyman, TucsonSteve and B-Man like this.
  10. OneDog

OneDog Well-Known Member

. You mountain bike there? Was in Fruita in 2019 for some mountain biking. It’s a nice little place with some excellent riding. Will be back there this summer.

11. rickc5

rickc5 Member

Sure, I've done a number of trails. Some on 18 Road and some in the Loma area. Really great trails, but quite a ways for me to drive as I'm South of GJ in Whitewater. Also, at 73 y.o., I don't do many of the tougher trails any more as crashing hurts much more than it used to. I still have a Pivot and a Santa Cruz. Both older, but still ride great, so no need to upgrade to anything newer.

B-Man, OneDog and Cape taco like this.
  12. Cape taco

Pivots are nice! I have a full suspension salsa bucksaw fat bike , love it.its like riding a couch in the woods and at 59 I hear ya about falling .we gotta go to work on Monday lol.rode at Moab a few years ago awesome!

B-Man, OneDog and TucsonSteve like this.
  13. OneDog

OneDog Well-Known Member

Nice to know there are other "veteran" riders like myself still on two wheels, I'm a 1962 baby as well. Utah has a whole world of great riding with Slick Rock, Gooseberry and around SLC and Park City. Pedal Damn It!

B-Man and Cape taco like this.
  14. Cape taco

We rented from the Poison Spider shop I believe.always always buy the insurance !!! It was 5 bucks per bike I took and endo on a brand new Trek Fuel got some road rash on it and still have some good shin scars for souvenirs.LOL we rode from town out to the trails it was great !! Have to get to Park city ! We hiked the big 5 out there for 15 days .Made it to the top of Angels Landing at Zion and had lunch up there .so cool .

B-Man and TucsonSteve like this.
  15. OneDog

OneDog Well-Known Member

New roof rails and rack. 9A5E7743-6EE7-45F9-BCE3-125A8D8878C3.jpeg

16. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Looks good!

Cape taco likes this.
  17. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Hauling some dirt to a land fill area. Gotta stop planting in the back yard. No place close to dump the dirt. I miss living out in the country some times.:(

Cape taco and B-Man like this.
  18. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Mornin Scott! Having the Taco take me to the gun club today and possibly a gun store to search for powder/primers! Free Day today!.......boss is out of town!

19. TucsonSteve

TucsonSteve Well-Known Member

Mine did all of that last Friday. Except finding powder and primers :-(.

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  20. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Didn't find primers......but did get 1-lb of VV N310 powder. They'd only let me have 1.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  21. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Hey B-Man. Sorry I missed ya yesterday. I left for the office 5 minutes after posting. Still going to the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays and home office the rest of the week.

Cape taco and B-Man like this.