What did you do with your Taco today

Drove to Fruita for pizza at the Hot Tomato. Surprised that Fruita still has a "Takeout Only" policy for all restaurants. A bit chilly for eating outside, but the pizza was fantastic.
. You mountain bike there? Was in Fruita in 2019 for some mountain biking. It’s a nice little place with some excellent riding. Will be back there this summer.

. You mountain bike there? Was in Fruita in 2019 for some mountain biking. It’s a nice little place with some excellent riding. Will be back there this summer.

Sure, I've done a number of trails. Some on 18 Road and some in the Loma area. Really great trails, but quite a ways for me to drive as I'm South of GJ in Whitewater. Also, at 73 y.o., I don't do many of the tougher trails any more as crashing hurts much more than it used to. I still have a Pivot and a Santa Cruz. Both older, but still ride great, so no need to upgrade to anything newer.

Pivots are nice! I have a full suspension salsa bucksaw fat bike , love it.its like riding a couch in the woods and at 59 I hear ya about falling .we gotta go to work on Monday lol.rode at Moab a few years ago awesome!

Pivots are nice! I have a full suspension salsa bucksaw fat bike , love it.its like riding a couch in the woods and at 59 I hear ya about falling .we gotta go to work on Monday lol.rode at Moab a few years ago awesome!
Nice to know there are other "veteran" riders like myself still on two wheels, I'm a 1962 baby as well. Utah has a whole world of great riding with Slick Rock, Gooseberry and around SLC and Park City. Pedal Damn It!

We rented from the Poison Spider shop I believe.always always buy the insurance !!! It was 5 bucks per bike I took and endo on a brand new Trek Fuel got some road rash on it and still have some good shin scars for souvenirs.LOL we rode from town out to the trails it was great !! Have to get to Park city ! We hiked the big 5 out there for 15 days .Made it to the top of Angels Landing at Zion and had lunch up there .so cool .

Hey B-Man. Sorry I missed ya yesterday. I left for the office 5 minutes after posting. Still going to the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays and home office the rest of the week.

Back