What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Yes, there is a torque on valve stem cap to prevent it from getting loosely goosey
It's that German torque spec

On Many occasions I have checked my caps after DT rotation
Every now and then I find one or two loose
So I hand torque them to gutentight

Those valve stem caps were prolly left on top of the tire last time they checked tire pressure. Then drove off forgetting the caps on top of the tire......

Or

They're on someone's work bench.

@JayQQ97 , Torque on a valve stem cap?????? c'mon
There, fixed it for ya.

Malamute.......beautiful dogs. Bred for the frozen tundra.

I saw a Malamute in China. I lived about 100 km North of Hong Kong. Tropical summers, heat and humidity are high. This poor dog had been shaved to the skin on the entire body. The head was not shaved. I did a double take when I saw the poor dog. Tongue dragging the ground, bizarro look, walking very slow on very hot pavement (no boots)......looking very miserable.

Not looking thrilled with the Cone of Shame.

FWIW, I abandoned the Cone of Shame. Instead, I use an inflatable Elizabethan collar. Its still effective, but less annoying.

Not looking thrilled with the Cone of Shame.

FWIW, I abandoned the Cone of Shame. Instead, I use an inflatable Elizabethan collar. Its still effective, but less annoying.
We had one of those for the cat. Hmmm another Amazon purchase for the wife?!

Some one should document this with pics. I officially washed my truck this noon with a bucket of suds for the first time in nearly 3 years. Temps are in the 50's.
Well fuk Joel it’s your truck and your phone. Shall we spoon feed you too?! Lol. I’m joking.
But it wasn’t long ago these trucks rusted away right in our driveways.

Some one should document this with pics. I officially washed my truck this noon with a bucket of suds for the first time in nearly 3 years. Temps are in the 50's.
Oh **** you meant 50’s in December?!

Disregard previous post. My bad.

But it wasn’t long ago these trucks rusted away right in our driveways.
not my truck!
not my driveway!
no way!
it does have 'spots' but i try my bestest to keep it all under manageable
now that old grocery getter car on the other hand....
major body work awaits i some day to self-teach
i swear toyota made NO drain holes in them rockers

not my truck!
not my driveway!
no way!
it does have 'spots' but i try my bestest to keep it all under manageable
now that old grocery getter car on the other hand....
major body work awaits i some day to self-teach
i swear toyota made NO drain holes in them rockers
until they switched to a C channel frame instead of a boxed frame.....that's where the trouble started...inside the truck frame and with no where for the water to evaporate....or drain.

how do the drains get plugged up?

i had a few frame drains noticed getting plugged so i drilled them out a bit bigger

my concern has always been the tailgate, wheelhouse areas and bottom of doors & rockers

how do the drains get plugged up?

i had a few drains noticed getting plugged so i drilled them out a bit bigger

my concern has always been the tailgate, wheelhouse areas and bottom of doors and rockers
the same way any hole gets plugged.....from shlt,lol....

I know jeep had a handle on it years ago...putting in holes the size of quarters with rubber gromets...it was up to the owner to police the area, which noone did....

The frames are coated and painted on the insides or so I thought?

It gets wet and rainy in OR WA... out far west yet they have no issues!

Back