What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Got to go out in -1F windchill to scrape the snow/ice off the truck to make a short grocery run.

Isn't this middle of March??? Why is the wind howling at 30 mph and the windchill at -1F????? uuuuggggghhhhh.

Just go back from grocery shopping. All the snow is melting fast. The yard is becoming a big muddy sponge in areas. Temps this morning weren't too bad.

Scrubbed out and rinsed 4yrold custom line-X after a Long AF winter of dirt
It was dirty do I dare say. Now it's black.
A big white stain popped up in the corner, fist noticed in Montana months ago
And that would not scrub out for some odd reason
What is that stain!??

What have I done to my Tacoma today ? Well let's see, woke up this morning and grabbed my Walmart knock-off brand of Fruity-Pebbles then realized the wife used up all the milk on mashed potatoes last night so I jumped in BigBlue and drove him to Kroger's for some milk. To my pleasant surprize, the 2% 1/2 gallon was on sale. Loaded up my milk and drove BigBlue home. :)

Attachments

• IMG_2025.jpg
    IMG_2025.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
IA weather is so bizarre.

10 days ago the windchill was in the single digits. Today, we are dodging severe T-storms, some producing 3" hail, and Tornado warnings and sightings. The severe weather has cleared this area, now we are expecting high winds up to 50+ mph. I'm in central IA. Northern IA is under Winter Storm warning.

Early this morning my truck made a milk, egg and donut run.

What have I done to my Tacoma today ? Well I meandered over to Aldi's today in BigBlue for the 2nd best frozen egg rolls known to man. For a mere $3.89 ya get five of these bad boys. Dumb dumb tum tum say yum yum. :)

Attachments

• Aldi_US_storefront.jpeg
    Aldi_US_storefront.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 1
  • image0-2.jpeg
    image0-2.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
Far Western Iowa had 70s yesterday, very warm and humid this morning then temps nosedived to the low 40s at noon
It is wild! Just a hint of rain and wind
IA weather is so bizarre.

10 days ago the windchill was in the single digits. Today, we are dodging severe T-storms, some producing 3" hail, and Tornado warnings and sightings. The severe weather has cleared this area, now we are expecting high winds up to 50+ mph. I'm in central IA. Northern IA is under Winter Storm warning.

Early this morning my truck made a milk, egg and donut run.

What have I done to my Tacoma today ? Well I meandered over to Aldi's today in BigBlue for the 2nd best frozen egg rolls known to man. For a mere $3.89 ya get five of these bad boys. Dumb dumb tum tum say yum yum. :)
Have you tried their imported potato sticks?
I'ma gonna need to try some of them there egg rolls!

Did some grocery shopping at Aldi's yesterday morning picking up a few things the other place carried at ridiculous prices. I could give a rats ass if their not a name brand.

Tomorrow (Sunday) when the wind drops below 30 mph, I'll go play Pick-Up-Sticks in the yard. Friday's storm and today's wind are knocking down all sorts of debris from trees. Then on Monday, its a trip to the yard waste dump.

Several tornados (9) were on the ground in Eastern IA yesterday. Damage in multiple towns.

IA Spring......always exciting.

Last edited:
wheeled it over 296k into Iowa halfway to Des Moines looking for that taco crew from Wisconsin heading back from Moab Utah
Didn't spot 'em!! Maybe they took US-20 from Sioux City to Dubuque to Madison? Which is what ida done, less semi traffic
Turned it around before running out of taco juice in nowhere west Iowa again

Last edited:
Tomorrow (Sunday) when the wind drops below 30 mph, I'll go play Pick-Up-Sticks in the yard. Friday's storm and today's wind are knocking down all sorts of debris from trees. Then on Monday, its a trip to the yard waste dump.

Several tornados (9) were on the ground in Eastern IA yesterday. Damage in multiple towns.

IA Spring......always exciting.
I've heard some of that crap is coming our way tonight.....can't wait. I love more yard work.:mad:

Woke up to some good wind gusts this morning and they're still going on. Some neighbor must have lost their trash can, as its now in front of my house.

Back