What's Your Tacoma's MPG

I just drove to the coast and back on a winding road through the redwoods.. Got 21.7 .. I think it was pretty respectable for having over 130k miles..

Filled up today $3.24 a gal, last tank came in at 19.7 mpg. Can't complain :)

Stopped in at the dealer today and ordered a few low on the totem pole items I've been wanting to replace.
  1. Missing end cap on bed rails
  2. Missing cap on oil filter drain
  3. Replace tailgate check strap since my right one was chewed up some when I bought it.

As I gave Chris the part number he told me the price which didn't jive with my numbers and then he said since I am the only one to give him the part number when I order, it saved him time by not having to look it up, so he gives me a 10% discount on everything I've bought from him. I've wondered why it was always cheaper than the price listed. Then he said my devil horns looked kick ass. I turned and looked and sure enough I could see I parked where he could see my front end.

Just drove 543.8 miles and managed to get 19.4 with my d/c 4x4 on the hwy. and that anything but the speed limit. Avg speed was 70-80.

Filled up today $3.24 a gal, last tank came in at 19.7 mpg. Can't complain :)

Stopped in at the dealer today and ordered a few low on the totem pole items I've been wanting to replace.
  1. Missing end cap on bed rails
  2. Missing cap on oil filter drain
  3. Replace tailgate check strap since my right one was chewed up some when I bought it.
As I gave Chris the part number he told me the price which didn't jive with my numbers and then he said since I am the only one to give him the part number when I order, it saved him time by not having to look it up, so he gives me a 10% discount on everything I've bought from him. I've wondered why it was always cheaper than the price listed. Then he said my devil horns looked kick ass. I turned and looked and sure enough I could see I parked where he could see my front end.

i know a set of those devil horns would look bad ass on my truck :thumbsup:

Was getting a solid 21 mpg before the new tires. Upgraded to 265's and now im back down to about 18/19...not too bad

Tacojoe11 that would be a negative. It took just under 2 tanks. I was surprised how well she did. My '09 sport got around 23 hwy. but my '12 with the trd exhaust doesn't do as well. Doesn't bother me. I like the extra get up and go when I need it.

Back