? Where is the Gen1 Taco traffic at ?

are you looking at the same red truck as i am?

that high-mount 3rd stop light gave it away
I was only watching the tacomas in the video itself. I must have missed the short scene with red one you claim isn't....thats a 94 toyota 4wd pickup that was stuck in there.

I was only watching the tacomas in the video itself. I must have missed the short scene with red one you claim isn't....thats a 94 toyota 4wd pickup that was stuck in there.

why it was stuck in there i have not a clue but made that video pres quite sketch!

It's the same with my brother's 77 trans am in perfect condition, but it has low mileage. He's been trying to sell it, but what he wants is outrageous imo.

77 TransAm......

IIRC, the engines in all mid to late 70s cars had been detuned to the point of having performance of a 1 cylinder lawn mower engine.

"Muscle" cars were all show and very little go.

77 TransAm......

IIRC, the engines in all mid to late 70s cars had been detuned to the point of having performance of a 1 cylinder lawn mower engine.

"Muscle" cars were all show and very little go.
It's a beautiful car, but my tacoma will smoke it. For a 400 cu in v8 with a turbo 350 auto. Its a turd imo too. I beat him with my 4.7 v8 tundra back in the day.

During the late '70s I was riding a 3.8L V-6 with a 5 speed in an all manual hatchback.

It was faster than most of the '70s big V-8 "muscle" cars.

Geez, clean truck, and no serious bites in 3 months? even the milage isn't horrible. Price is a bit stiff, but this trucks condition looks pretty good. Gotta wonder how the frame still is, or has been replaced.

Back