4wd's Budget Build

Discussion in 'Member Builds' started by 4wd, Jul 12, 2013.

1. OP
    4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

& one more, the last few years bloated agencies like Caltrans has contracted work that was previously performed inhouse by them to 3rd party private contractors, why is this you ask ? It's because they (caltrans) cannot afford to do it anymore because of cost restraints & budget overuns.. Translation : They can't pay their own workers because they make too much already...

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

I got an education and worked in an environment where coworkers had been beaten, taken hostage, stabbed, etc on the norm. ill never be able to do certain things again due to injuries.

I therefore believe i earned every penny i was paid.
    Dont forget, state workers pay taxes too.

4. OP
    4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

& for anyone out there thats thinking "well they put their lives on the line &" blaa blaa blaa , save it, they knew what they were getting into as part of the job description, it has risk, like most any other job, they accept it (or should)

5. OP
    4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Oh I understand that well, & not saying all civil service are lazy or otherwise just saying over the years there's been an economical "unbalance" Meaning tax payer funded wage increases & cost of living increases go on regardless of economical health of the states private sector companies that employ thousands (of tax payers)

6. Bojangles

Yeah, theres bad apples errywhere

Bogunn and 4wd like this.
  7. OP
    4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

They're ALL fucking crooks & once in office all that matters is what do they have to do to stay there...

8. OP
    4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

& please, remember that my issues are with the managing parties who decide where the $$ goes & how it's spent (regardless of where it was supposed to go) not attacking the individual workers themselves,

Hell, even some of the guys I mentioned will say they make too much for what they're required to do...

9. Bojangles

Did u know some state workers dont have to pay into SSI?

[​IMG]

Bogunn likes this.
  10. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Where did you work? At a brothel in Tiajuana??

4wd and OR17TRD like this.
  11. Bojangles

A max security facility.

4wd and Bogunn like this.
  12. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I worked for the Federal Government most of my adult life from age 17 on between military and civilian work. It is impossible to run anything efficiently with so many different levels of management and so much bureaucracy. I left my Federal job earlier this year. Couldn’t stand the corruption anymore. I miss the benefits but don’t miss the corruption and nonsense. Best move I’ve made.

4wd and Bojangles like this.
  13. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Okay. That makes sense now. Guess that’s how you met 4wd? Did he wear his wig in there too?
    Just kidding.

4wd, OR17TRD and Bojangles like this.
  14. Bojangles

I cannot confirm or deny that, sorry. Please consult the public information officer.

Bogunn likes this.
  15. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

No!

Bojangles likes this.
  16. OR17TRD

Back on the wig haha 4wd was right about you and that thing.

4wd and Bogunn like this.
  17. Bojangles

Cept fritters

OR17TRD likes this.
  18. OR17TRD

Exactly!

Bojangles likes this.
  19. OP
    4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Prisoners ?

20. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

That was for you. I know if anyone posts the word “wig” you’ll be signed on in no time.
    You’re like Buffalo Bill off Silence of the Lambs. 4wd better watch out or you’ll have him down in a well somewhere. Lol.
    Just kidding.

4wd likes this.
  21. OP
    4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

It's fatal attraction all over again...Glad I don't have a bunny...

Bogunn likes this.