Consumer Reports Hates our Tacomas!

I’m gonna blame it on all the regs that start in California and the PNW.
Without a lot of those Regs most of your lakes, rivers and drinking water would be polluted. The Great Lakes, Lake Tahoe, Columbia river to name a few big ones where very polluted before regulations where set in place. Millenials take it for granted that our country is as clean as it is. It can still be a lot better. IMO. But I’m a dirty PNW hippy :D
I’d like some of those vehicles here but I’d rather have my kin enjoy clean water to drink and play in and fresh air to breathe.

Without a lot of those Regs most of your lakes, rivers and drinking water would be polluted. The Great Lakes, Lake Tahoe, Columbia river to name a few big ones where very polluted before regulations where set in place. Millenials take it for granted that our country is as clean as it is. It can still be a lot better. IMO. But I’m a dirty PNW hippy :D
I’d like some of those vehicles here but I’d rather have my kin enjoy clean water to drink and play in and fresh air to breathe.

IMG_2274.JPG
Hippie. I bet you’re a Wiccan too lol

I'll bet less than 10% of those effetes even know somebody who owns a truck.

Look at the pages with all the dots. Tacoma has all green with two up arrows except on one line. Give me a break.

IMG_0819.jpg

Keep Tahoe Blue!

Back