firearm concealment/ truck gun

Tacoma Fan. My wife is a police Lieutenant. And over the years I've heard a lot of stories about folks being killed during a crime that was being committed against them. Just about a 100% of murder victims do not have a gun.

i believe it's illegal to carry a firearm in your vehicle here in NC ...hence the reason i don't carry one :) ...but i could be wrong though!

Here in Pennsylvania it is legal to conceal carry with the permit, to open carry, and to carry in a vehicle; so that is why I am planning on staying in Pennsylvania for quite a while. And I will fight for those rights as long as I am alive.

A Ruger P-95(or Taurus PT 709 slim) and extra clip. If it's not on my hip it under the seat or center consol.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

....a pistol should be used to fight your way to your rifle:yes:

I remember back in highschool, a thousand years ago, we used to go skeet shooting, place the shotguns in the back seat and drive to get something to eat. One day the state police pulled up next to us at the restaurant and we had a great conversation about guns. He liked our shotguns. They were sweet Browning over and unders. The wood and bluing on them was beautiful and the officer complimented them. Then we all went inside. Nobody ever worried about serial murderers shooting up random people. I mean, the worry of it was so remote and insane that it wasn't worth worrying about. Ahhhh. Those were the good old days. I do miss them.

i believe it's illegal to carry a firearm in your vehicle here in NC ...hence the reason i don't carry one :) ...but i could be wrong though!

It's not illegal here in NC with a conceal carry permit your free to hide it wherever you want. I carry my springfield xdm at all times right below the steering wheel column. Without a conceal you just have to have it visible as jn on the dash or passenger seat in plain sight.

It's not illegal here in NC with a conceal carry permit your free to hide it wherever you want. I carry my springfield xdm at all times right below the steering wheel column. Without a conceal you just have to have it visible as jn on the dash or passenger seat in plain sight.

mmm..ok then:shifty:

Well... as far as firearms..

It's always good to get a carry permit. Saves you trouble if your stopped by local law enforcement. Just a matter of applying at your county sheriff's office here in Pennsylvania:yes:

Yea here in nc a conceal carry permit is an application through the sheriffs office after taking a conceal carry class.

Back