firearm concealment/ truck gun

Smith and Wesson .40 double stack at all times. Used to ride around with my shotgun in the case for ****s and giggles in a case in the back floor board

View attachment 8629my kids will see you before i have too lol
Edit** look at that trigger control lol thats mah boy

Iron sights, like a real man. Drives me nuts when I see dads at the range teaching their kids how to shoot with glass. These kids can see a gnat at 600 yards and their dopey parents have them plinking with a 40x piece of glass.

Iron sights, like a real man. Drives me nuts when I see dads at the range teaching their kids how to shoot with glass. These kids can see a gnat at 600 yards and their dopey parents have them plinking with a 40x piece of glass.
That's right. I had to qualify every year at the 2,3 and 500 yrd. Then pistol the week after. No glass for me. All peep sights. Well for rifle anyways

To be fair, I enjoyed using the irons for a few days on my 10/22. Popped cans out at 100yds or more, kinda hard to tell after weaving back and forth through tall brush.
PS: Squirrels don't laugh with their face torn apart either way you shoot 'em!! (Notice the gaping crevice that used to be its left eye)ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1460651297.349853.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah, much better!! You can almost smell the 'Merica I introduced to this squirrel at 100 yards with my friend's 10/22 with only a 9 power scope!! I can't wait to reach out and touch face with mine!!ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1460665301.502332.jpg

Oh yeah, much better!! You can almost smell the 'Merica I introduced to this squirrel at 100 yards with my friend's 10/22 with only a 9 power scope!! I can't wait to reach out and touch face with mine!!View attachment 8640

He was especially hard on the little things...

ariz07.jpg

Back