firearm concealment/ truck gun

I hope you all realize you're comparing apples to watermelons... A 10/22 is what it is

Last edited:
The 10/22 great for practice!!! I shoot mine with open sights!! Keeps my sharp when shooting my M1 Garand out past 250 yards!!
I remember the first time I shot an M1 Grand. I was 7 and it knocked me on my ass. Still have it to. With the original bayonet. Great gun.

Yes Demo Man... Great rifle!!! Something about "wood and steel" I also reload all my ammo. So.... I collect all the brass from PA state game lands rifle ranges and load for both my deer rifle and M1. However, you really can burn up those boxes of 22lr when you let the youngsters in the family shoot the 10/22!!!

I'm going to install a Big Sky-2 gun rack in my shell to hold my S&W M&P 15 and my Mossberg 500 12Ga.
It won't work inside the cab because of the sunroof. Bummer.

16' TRD Off Road DCLB Inferno

Glock 10mm with Buffalo Bore 230gr hard cast bullets in the center console, Sig P938 on my hip with 124gr hollow points.

I didn't think carrying a gun that is loaded and not secured in a locked gun case is legal. Am I wrong? Or do we just not care and hope we don't get pulled over and checked. Cops ask if you have any weapons, so you say yes and then go to jail for having a loaded gun?

Check your state laws, it varies for different states...

Unfortunately California has pretty strict gun laws. You have to get a special permit to carry a gun and they are only given for special circumstances. I would like to keep my Glock in my Tacoma which I can but it has to be unloaded and locked in a gun case. It would not help if I needed it right away. You can only carry it on Federal ground away from any population. Not allowed in state parks. Not allowed near any campgrounds. In other words you have to be away from civilization and even then you can't be near any roads. I only carry it when fishing in the Sierra's. Otherwise it's in my nightstand next to my bed.

Unfortunately California has pretty strict gun laws. You have to get a special permit to carry a gun and they are only given for special circumstances. I would like to keep my Glock in my Tacoma which I can but it has to be unloaded and locked in a gun case. It would not help if I needed it right away. You can only carry it on Federal ground away from any population. Not allowed in state parks. Not allowed near any campgrounds. In other words you have to be away from civilization and even then you can't be near any roads. I only carry it when fishing in the Sierra's. Otherwise it's in my nightstand next to my bed.

Dang man.. In Georgia you can open carry anywhere(well unless they have a sign on the door that says no firearms) without a permit.. But you have to have a concealed carry permit to conceal obviously

Unfortunately due to tyranny i cant have my "fighting" gun but i do keep my "fun"gun cocked and loaded in "my" middle compartment

What part of the state are you in, Ken? I am in Kern County, which issues more CCW permits than almost anywhere else in the state.

Back