firearm concealment/ truck gun

Either my AMT backup .380 of my H&K USP .45 or sometimes both. The .380 in the cubby to the right of the steering column usp in the glove box.

I carry my S&W SW40VE in my Center Console ,Ready and Loaded ! Works and Looks Like a GLOCK! Does the job with Hollow Points ! I do want to mount on my steering column next! NRA has a great feature for us !

I carry a Sig P229 on me and a Glock 23 in my center console just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Kahr cm9 glued to me, Springfield xds 40 in the console, and my built ar15 with 2 doubled 30 rounders with an ammo can full. I'm in Alabama.
CC permit for pistols.

Usually have my 20 gauge in the back seat and a couple unspent rounds rolling around on the floor board. I'm fairly comfortable with who I am, where I live, and what I am capable of that I will never need a pistol for protection. There are some sick people I agree but no need to live a life in fear something "might"
Happen.

Usually have my 20 gauge in the back seat and a couple unspent rounds rolling around on the floor board. I'm fairly comfortable with who I am, where I live, and what I am capable of that I will never need a pistol for protection. There are some sick people I agree but no need to live a life in fear something "might"
Happen.

That's right. I carry when I know I'm going someplace I'm not comfortable with. That's it. Used to carry my glock in the console. But I sold that. Shotgun behind the door. I have plenty of guns and ammo. But if you DARE come into my house unannounced then I feel bad for you. Lol. Plus you have to get past my lab who lays in front of my bedroom door while I sleep. Growls at the wife and kids. He a trip but loyal.

Carry my glock 9 and my pit mix in the truck :) he dont like when people so much as raise their voice to me

S&W 9mm M&P Shield
Of course I could put it in the center console, but I'd rather just leave it in my Alien Gear ITW holster. At least this way, I can stand against a tyrannical government whilst ensuring that my rights shall not be infringed.
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1450171847.202810.jpg
I used to have a Mossberg 535 12g with Mossy Oak Breakup camo and a matching sling under the back seat, but I finally parted with it after 5 years and no kills :)
It was a waterfowl/turkey combo that I had intended to go hunting with, but never did. Plus, handguns are more fun than shotguns.

Last edited:
On my PA, MD,VA, and WV days like today I with I could have some kind of gun with me!!! Home of the Brave and Free and I can't!!!

I live in the Bay Area, (CA). So.......no can do, for now. Hopefully one day all the lib anti's will get voted out.

Back