My taco

Are we okay with the N word here, then? Just so I understand...
Lol go cry somewhere else you whiny bitch I have no else to say to you.

We talk about tacos here. Nothing else. Go argue about this on another Fourm, and while your at it go to the doctors and get your ass checked, you look very butthurt :)

Last edited:
Pretty sure he's doing that to himself.
Oh I know I get heated over stupid **** but I don't hold grudges. I've been over our stupid argument. I just thought it was hilarious how this gay guy tried to start fighting me because I used the word "fag" lololo. But ya I agree with Oreo cat let's cut this **** out and get back to our tacos. Okay?

Oh I know I get heated over stupid **** but I don't hold grudges. I've been over our stupid argument. I just thought it was hilarious how this gay guy tried to start fighting me because I used the word "fag" lololo. But ya I agree with Oreo cat let's cut this **** out and get back to our tacos. Okay?

Nah. You're a tard.

If I want a comment war I'll go on YouTube

Have fun.

Last edited:
Nah. You're a tard.

Have fun.
And yet you call me the immature one. How ironic. Just a life lesson dude, if you egg people on like the way your trying to do to me, it'll make you end up getting your ass kicked or you being in the hospital. Personally I doubt you do anything like this in real life, but I guess everyone has balls behind a computer screen. Welp that's all I gotta say, let's talk about taco's now, that's why I joined this forum.

And yet you call me the immature one. How ironic. Just a life lesson dude, if you egg people on like the way your trying to do to me, it'll make you end up getting your ass kicked or you being in the hospital. Personally I doubt you do anything like this in real life, but I guess everyone has balls behind a computer screen.

Yawn.

Remember that you invited me to SD to "back my **** up" because you couldn't explain your phrase. I guess you forgot about making threats, which I'm sure are empty, behind a keyboard when I made none. Ok I'm done talking baby to the baby.

Last edited:
Yawn.

Remember that you invited me to SD to "back my **** up" because you couldn't explain your phrase. I guess you forgot about making threats, which I'm sure are empty, behind a keyboard when I made none. Ok I'm done talking baby to the baby.
Oh that's because your being a smartass, I still don't think you'd say this kinda **** anyone face. Lol if your trying to talk **** online that basically already means your a pussy. Man up, loser. How old are you by the way? You seem to act like a child for your age? I've met middle schoolers more mature than your bum ass. Peace bitch.

Oh that's because your being a smartass, I still don't think you'd say this kinda **** anyone face. Lol if your trying to talk **** online that basically already means your a pussy. Man up, loser. How old are you by the way? You seem to act like a child for your age? I've met middle schoolers more mature than your bum ass. Peace bitch.

Your popularity is growing.

Last edited:
Back