Things I DON’T like about my Tacoma

Not so sure about higher resale value. I bought my first Tacoma in September for a reasonable price. It was a 2013 silver double cab TSS two wheel drive with only 25,000 miles. Beautiful truck. I liked it so much I decided to sell my 16 Wrangler Hard Rock and Ram Limited. So now I needed a four wheel drive. Bought a new 2017 Tacoma DC TRD early October. Put the 2013 on Craigslist and Autotrader. I got a few calls/texts offering low ball amounts. Ended up selling it to a large dealership with a sister Toyota dealership next door for $2,000 less than I paid for it at the end of November. Another lesson learned. That truck is still on their lot for $650.00 more than they gave me. They keep reducing the price.

I was so sick of the transmission constantly shifting in the 2017 and high rpms going up hills on the turnpike that I tried to trade it for a GMC Canyon. The Toyota dealership wanted to give me $11,000 less than the MSRP. It had 2,000 miles and was spotless. Needless to say I came to my senses (with a “little” help from my wife) and still have the Tacoma. It is really growing on me and I hope to drive it for several years. The “learning” it went through has helped but every time it wants to lag or constantly hunt for a gear, I just drive the snot out of it to remind it what it learned.

One thing that I truly don’t understand on my 14 is why they didn’t put a 110 outlet in the cab? Also there should be some type of power outlet behind the rear seats

I thought that initially too. I’ve had the outlet in the cab of a Silverado and I can honestly say I’ve used my 110 outlet in the bed of the truck a lot more.

Well.. I don't like all the compliments and stares it gets. And I don't like the rattle free interior and overall reliability... Wish I had my Chevy back.. Lmao [emoji23][emoji23]

And your Chevy I’m sure is a great truck however we know who is king don’t we

Back