What have you done to your Tacoma today?

I pull 18-21 around town and have gotten up to 28 on the highway that works for me! It does not like below 30° though it'll drop to 14 -16. I got hankook ATM dynapro' s at 40 lbs.
Thats not super heavy for a truck tire. I still have the stock 33 lb firestone all seasons on my 2020. While I've never seen 28 mpg, I've seen an average of 22-23 during the summertime on trips, as long as I keep the speeds down under 70 mph, while doing the actual math. Wintertime about 19 mpg...and thats even towing my 5x10 trailer with the snowmobile averaging no more than 55 mph. You go by that digital gas gauge in these taco's, its just bs much of the time on shorter trips.

13 years?
did it get wrecked?
No I put it up for sale w/135 k on it and a guy from ups bought it . my nephew works with him and saw him get out of it and said "hey why are you driving my uncles truck ?" And the kid said I just got it from him. My nephew laughed and said u got a great truck he's was a mechanic and babies his toys. That was 2017 and I got the taco but I still see him all the time around the Cape! Small world! :)Screenshot_2021-01-15-09-16-20~2.png

a nasty windy wheel was had to Crete to pick up that 0w20 that is not stocked local
almost 7200 miles on that 0w20 so maybe weather cooperates and can get it exchanged before too much longer
cruise back was better with wind at the back

replaced engine oil drain plug gasket... the blue one
on the Gen2 barcelona red single cab with the black bumpers

replaced engine oil drain plug gasket... the blue one
on the Gen2 barcelona red single cab with the black bumpers
I'm just a bit confused Jay and you know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. However comma did you buy a 2nd Taco ? And not your 97 ? Help out the Polock from 56 County please. :cool:

Back