2024 Toyota Tacoma to be revealed May 19th, 2023 !

They did not know why I wanted to go to QC instead of Montreal for one thing

But that's not half as bad as US customs were searching the truck in the cold snow in Montana and their awful questions trying to confuse me when all I did was make a uTurn after the Canada border
Typical actions of a suspected terrorist confused where they're headed. I'd probably hold you for detention to. :D

Does anyone know why Toyota has moved the exhaust pipe from the left side to the right side of the 2024 Tacomas ? Every video/picture I've seen so far shows the tailpipe on the drivers side.

Probably just one of their redesign features. Strange though, as the gas tank must be still on the driver side....at least the fuel door still is. Now its round like a cheby.

Ohhhh Myyyy Godddd. Toyota just announced its newest color for the TRD Pro and it called Terra. A boring, copycat, yuck yuck color of a brownish/reddish. So freaking disappointed. As you all know the TRD Pro always gets the newest color every year and I was prepared to spend top dollar on the Pro if the color absolutely popped. Well, this one doesn't. And Chevy already has this color.

I guess on a happier note, I'm sticking with the TRD Sport in the BlueCrushMetalic paint scheme. I'll save myself $11,000 come September….

Solar octane looks sharp, but I wonder how it will hold up after 7 years. Otherwise underground would be a 2nd choice.

I've had a blue toyota pickup, it faded just like their reds after a few years. Leave them outside 24/7, and thats what happens here. So far silver, or gray hold their color best. Hoping this quicksand with the ceramic finish is just as good.
Imo, if toyota offer this 2024 tacoma in quicksand, it'd be a big seller. The design of the truck's looks would go well with it.

Back