a new chapter begins... the road to 400k

I'm just happy I had an OEM hub new on hand for them that I bot in late 2o21 from Toyota of north Miami for 45% off the then MSRP and I bot two of em lol
Also picked up a yota bearing then for 75$ that they would've charged 160$ if I didn't have it
I do have them supply the new seals at full MSRP i couldn't find in the stash
Just hoping they find the cv axle to not be damaged coz it sure was wobbling inside the roasted bearing :eek:
Hey, I got a pair of CV axles. Only 130,000 miles. Need new boots. The only cost is you need to come to collect them. They are young compared to most of your truck. Barely broken in. Genuine Toyota QEM stuff.

Shoot, you come to get the axles, I'll toss in a pair of front rotors. Same mileage, minimal wear, no scoring. Be aware, these are 6 lugs.

Waiting for the dealer to get the parts needed still
They didn't come in today so not at the KC warehouse
Maybe they are coming from Chicago warehouse?
One of these yota bearing seals is 90$ o_O full MSRP

... truck still at the dealer shop
Been there for 24hrs now o_O
Hope they don't find that the knuckle was roached because of two bad bearing installs!

truck been there for 48 hours now o_O
parts just come in this morning but tech cannot get to it until tomorrow or start late today
the service manager wants him to spend as much time as needed to not rush it and do the job right

parts just come in this morning but tech cannot get to it until tomorrow or start late today
the service manager wants him to spend as much time as needed to not rush it and do the job right
So what are you going to do the rest of the day ?

Whenever I've heard that...it must be a newbie's first big job.

Back