Covid

Just heard some doctor reporting they think their may be some connection with the football player that nearly croaked the other day, and is still hospitalized to a clot that may have broken loose if he had been vaxed, or recently had a booster shot.
Heck, as far as the picture above, that artificial sweetener chit is bad stuff, even too much sugar, or salt is too. Just takes longer to kill you.

Just heard some doctor reporting they think their may be some connection with the football player that nearly croaked the other day, and is still hospitalized to a clot that may have broken loose if he had been vaxed, or recently had a booster shot.
Heck, as far as the picture above, that artificial sweetener chit is bad stuff, even too much sugar, or salt is too. Just takes longer to kill you.
what a bunch of horse manure.................

a blunt blow to the chest can interrupt the heart.

knowing pro-football player history.....he could've been hopped up on something...........

Last edited:

a blunt blow to the chest can interrupt the heat.

knowing pro-football player history.....he could've been hopped up on something...........
Idk, they're trying to inquire if he recently had a booster shot that could have played a part. I know a blunt enough shot to the chest can affect ones heart rhythm, but this was unusual as these players do have some protection from the gear they wear. Its why some think there's more to it.

a blunt blow to the chest can interrupt the heat.

Bottom line is that any of these situation could have been the cause. A hard hit (altho as far as I can find out this is the only time there was a instance that the person was without a heartbeat at all) , something induced by recreational or physical enhansment drugs, or the jab could have been the caused. I would however bet that the main stream media will tell you any story for its cause that is not the vax.
I did see today that he is recovering. Which is GREAT!

Perhaps some light humour?

A public service announcement for everyone: Always wear a face mask when you're out in public...it could save your life. The other night, my buddy was out with his girlfriend and his wife walked right past him and didn't recognize him

When i went for my dental checkup a month back, you were no longer required to wear a mask. I asked if it was something new as i still needed one to get to visit my doctor at the time. The dental receptionist claimed their boss instructed them not to, that science studies showed masks don't work.

War???
Doomsday prophet??

Remember, the media only advertises spun articles that support their agenda.

Believe what you want. There is much evidence to support opposing viewpoints. Be aware, an anomaly will always exist to be extrapolated to include all and to support agendas.

E10 fuel is a common example. Many tout its dire consequences to vehicles, yet 1000s upon thousands of vehicles burn E10 without issues. Sure there are some documented cases, but these are not the norm.

No issues with our E10 grades because we get it fresh. Other parts of the country that use it aren't so lucky.
The main issue i have is why we even need E10 fuels in the 1st place. Our air was always clean above average. We've got more health problems with tree, and grass pollens affecting many.

No issues with our E10 grades because we get it fresh. Other parts of the country that use it aren't so lucky.
The main issue i have is why we even need E10 fuels in the 1st place. Our air was always clean above average. We've got more health problems with tree, and grass pollens affecting many.

E10 came about in the late 70s to ease the Oil Embargo. Do you remember the Oil Embargo from the late 70s???

Since then, it is used to ease the dependency on oil imports and to aid farmers. Its a reasonably efficient process. After the grain is fermented and the ethanol distilled, the remaining mash is used for livestock feed or fertilizer. Nearly ZERO waste.

I just received an email from a friend in Dongguan, a suburb of Shenzhen, China. He stated that covid infections were running at 200-300 thousand people each day. Many deaths. Shenzhen has a population around 20M. Him and his wife are both recovering from Covid.

I'm thankful for the efforts here in the USA to limit the impact.

E10 came about in the late 70s to ease the Oil Embargo. Do you remember the Oil Embargo from the late 70s???

Since then, it is used to ease the dependency on oil imports and to aid farmers. Its a reasonably efficient process. After the grain is fermented and the ethanol distilled, the remaining mash is used for livestock feed or fertilizer. Nearly ZERO waste.

I just received an email from a friend in Dongguan, a suburb of Shenzhen, China. He stated that covid infections were running at 200-300 thousand people each day. Many deaths. Shenzhen has a population around 20M. Him and his wife are both recovering from Covid.

We never had ethanol in our fuel till around 2006 when they found out the mtbe they were adding for cleaner air all those years was causing cancer from leaking underground fuel tanks getting into the ground water. From that point it was good old 10% moonshine blended into our gasoline. Around the time of the 70's oil embargo we started going with unleaded fuels, no ethanol yet....maybe thats what your thinking?

All ages or just the elders of the community?
This is the real science of herd immunity, yes?
And what they oughta done in USA for a varied variety of reasons

Back