detailing your taco...

find it here
find it there
someone that finds it here
may or may not find it there

Try to stick to one thread with a picture, instead of multiple different threads with that same picture....it cause's confusion. I noted you didn't care for it much when I purposely did a post in another thread having nothing to do with the transfer gear subject.

i don't recall having that issue at all
where was this or that at?
things get kinda hazy for me at some times :confused:

i have read heard good stuff about this product
has any you used it with results ?

View attachment 43648

spread this out on the gen2 black flares and front bumper after a soapy hand wash and dry

i shall report back how durable it is to repell water spots dirty environment + fading
is it supposed to last for months?

1709507838158.png

Thanks just the same.

Plain ol' autowash soap & water will do. Simple Green and a scrub brush on the tires/wheels to remove brake dust and schmutz.

The interior.......mostly just a damp cloth.

Most of those "detailing" chemicals are harmful to the vehicle over time, your health, your wallet.....some are nasty on the environment.

Use what you want, but I've found basic soap + water will handle most detail tasks on vehicles. Plus soap + water is really inexpensive.

spread this out on the gen2 black flares and front bumper after a soapy hand wash and dry

i shall report back how durable it is to repell water spots dirty environment + fading
is it supposed to last for months?

View attachment 43836

1st handwashing of truck (it was filthy after the latest snow event) and the product appeared to not lighten up on the black plastic trims
i shall apply another coating and monitor, perhaps some real rain will come soon for a real test of product

also i need to apply to cowl as well 'coz that is just nasty faded

1st handwashing of truck (it was filthy after the latest snow event) and the product appeared to not lighten up on the black plastic trims
i shall apply another coating and monitor, perhaps some real rain will come soon for a real test of product

also i need to apply to cowl as well 'coz that is just nasty faded
You do that. In the meantime, I'll just watch the rain every other day wash mine.

I've got some black trim, but made sure the fender flares were the same quicksand color as the rest of the truck. Bumper ends are fake chrome with black plastic pieces in-between. Black chrome alloy wheels. I'm not big on painted bumpers, grills, or black flares....makes these trucks look cheaper than they already are.

bumpers/front covers come factory black unpainted? on Gen2 they seem to

i think the black all over on this Barcelona Red Gen2 makes it stand out and turns heads

quicksand looks very appealing with this black

1710077728404.png

Looks unfinished to me, not to mention the non functional hood scoop looks stupid on this truck....well maybe not if you're a hot wheels toy collector. Besides thats a trd sport. I bought the sr5 access cab in that color. Found out it's a very odd combination in that trim for 2020.

there is so much tacky dirt builtUp in there everywhere i gotta clean up it some
i tried to wipe out by hand but my roached neck cannot reach into deeper spots :(

it says easy to use on the bottle
i need something easy to use that will rinse right off away

Would you buy a product that advertised, "Hard to Use"?

You've been sucked in by Marketing gibberish.

FWIW, plain ol' soap n water will "rinse right off away".
Or a bottle of Simple Green will cut grease & grime, yet be friendly to people and environment.

Would you buy a product that advertised, "Hard to Use"?

You've been sucked in by Marketing gibberish.

FWIW, plain ol' soap n water will "rinse right off away".
Or a bottle of Simple Green will cut grease & grime, yet be friendly to people and environment.
Simple green works great with a power washer.

Back