E.D.T.... every darned time

Did you order the right part number? I've screwed in the past by ordering the wrong part with giving them a part# a digit off.

i always copy and paste to order form from the parts diagram
so it is possible but not probable
am going to check onit though...

it is a digit off. how did U know lmao!

it should be 90084 not 90080
with the identical remaining sequence

Last edited:
found yet another one possibly... but this will require me to partially disassemble to verify
whut is with these fockers :confused:

I don't know how you have so much trouble.

I just received a batch of parts for a 43 yo old motorcycle. All the parts are correct. Source countries: Netherlands, England, Australia and USA.
All engine parts, some are OEM, some are aftermarket. Last night, ordered parts to rebuild and tune the twin carbs along with a detailed "How To" manual. Today, received shipping confirmation. All will arrive in my hands by Monday.

Maybe your cut/copy/paste is error ridden or your parts list is not for your model.

The few parts I ordered from directly Toyota was done at the parts counter looking at the diagrams with the parts clerk. Never an error. I can only figure the common factor is not with the parts source but with the customer ordering what they think is correct. Then pitching a major b1tch when the parts are consistently wrong or looooooonnnnnnnggggg delays.

I do use vin verification in the order form
So. The people pulling and packing the parts will pull by the part number, not the VIN. Also, many parts warehouses have been automated using robots and computers to pull parts.

The warehouse may use the VIN to track how old and how often parts are ordered for a specific vehicle. They can't afford bin space for parts that don't sell.

Back in the day when I sold parts for various electrical, and electronic devices, I had to use a parts catalog to get the part number....years later it went to microfiche, and eventually computer.

gotta running count of 7 irregularities found so far...
and i have yet to hobble my crippled bod underneath it all to inspect squirming around
also gotta remove the front wheels yet again
this really and truly utterly suxx :(

Toyota, and others do sell newer vehicles. The more I read this bs, it makes me only gladder I didn't pump anymore repairs in my gen1 tundra.

Back