E.D.T.... every darned time

yes! i would indeed
i would absolutely treasure that customer because they will come back for more of the best quality and the utmost highest of standards

quality and customer service is job #1
be fastidious in everything and all
the customer is always right
ALWAYS.

no hacks
zero fukks
do the job right the first time
no sloppy shhit
no halfassed crap

FML

Last edited:
And you'd never make a dime profit...you'd need to complete a job in a timely matter without taking all week...no customer will tolerate being charged for way more hours of work than another can do in much less time as long as the work is decent. You'd have a better chance working for the government.

Are you serious???? You have your knickers in a twist because a fastener was replaced with a suitable substitute.

You are beyond help. I agree with @tacojoel. You are the customer from the devil's home.

Something that grievous needs to be taken back to the service shop with complaint and demand of your $$ returned.

I was recently thinking of a guy I knew growing up that could pick an argument with a stop sign. We always had to calm him down telling him to be reasonable. Poor guy later ended up in the big house somewhere in Virginia.

warmish day yesterday so i started the hobbling underneath the truck for personal inspection
whut.
do.
u.
no.

found #8 concern
o2 sensor wire and harness behind the cat just dangling flopping loosey goosey sloppp
appears the harness clip to transfer case was fukking broken because not taken apart properly
WTFH :mad:

You just touch those old o2 cable fasteners, and they fall apart. I had used nothing but a bunch of cable ties to support those o2 wires.

Dude, the age of that truck......its no wonder small parts are broken or missing.

I'm pretty sure the mechanics are not causing damage on purpose. But believe as you want.

Ya kno, I thought Karens were bad. I had never met a Ken, but they are just as bad (possibly worse)

It's all about wanting attention. Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow, or you'll lose your sanity.

this is proper from most recent pic of the orientation
and the technician actually denied EVER tinkering with it
WTF :confused:

IMG_0078.JPG

How does a slide pin just disappear or fall out after 32k miles since the YOTA dealer last touched this

IMG_20240311_181933_189.jpg

The small hairpin clip may have fallen off, allowing the slide pin to work its way out.......

I know its easy to point fingers at someone. Just remember, when you point one finger at a person, there are 3 other fingers pointing back to you.

underneath today to drop the engine oil plug
and find the undercovers aka splash shield aka skid plate not necessarily put back together proper as designed
i have been having issues with that part for a good spell now until i can get it figure out wot is the issue with it
but still....
WTFH :confused:

I think a lot of the problem is self-induced and centered on the owner.

Its a simple chunk of stamped steel. Not a critical component on a daily driver or a vehicle chasing asphalt miles. You could just remove it and be done with the preconceived issues.

The only thing that is off about the cotter pin is that it appears to be a bit small. Even so, the nut can't back off unless it shears the cotter pin.

The cotter pin is an easy thing to replace. Packages of cotter pins are generally less than $1 at the local Big Box store.

Frankly, I'd be more concerned about the damage on the Upper Control Arm caused by the hammer welding gorilla. Specifically, why doesn't the shop have the proper joint splitting tools? What other parts were "hammered"?

found this LBJ buggered bad
it only had 3 months onit
and cost some good coin to get replaced at the yota dealer (along with the wheel bearing) back in September
there is a cotDamn SST to porperly remove this OTR joint i do believe without damaging the LBJ with a shock such as this

LBJ  damage at TCCN.JPG

LBJ damage at TCCN.JPG

IMG_0961.JPG

Back