Have you ever served a 30-Day Lock-Up at TacomaWorld ? And if so, why ?

Awww....geeeshhh... Can't you just walk away????

What is the gain?

TW losing members with skills and knowledge will eventually kill anything worthy on that site.

Although, TW does excel in back biting, dog piling, sheep type agreement, mythconceptions........
Let’s hope so. I just want a last word before my permanent ban. Lol.

you're ALL famous :rolleyes:

ALL OF YOU
-----------------------------------------------

Jan 11, 2023 at 12:47 PM

Haha I just took a quick look over there. On the first page they have a "have you ever been banned on TW" thread. I literally recognized like 3 members that got booted out of here. Pretty sure that guy knute with the Cafe racer avy and GQ7227 or whatever with the 200k plus 1st gen

Lots of crying about "snowflakes"

Guys talking about opening an account one last time to "get the last word in before perma" .. lol

BuT eVeRyBoDy eLsE iS a SnOwFLaKe!!

b_r_o, Yesterday at 12:47 PM

202672.jpg

b_r_o

Mr Creosote

Member:#202672
First Name:Alex
WA
2015 DCLB

liked by these characters

145193.jpg

146474.jpg

305235.jpg

275833.jpg

Robnik!... I miss this guy a bit fwiw
84461.jpg

25056.jpg

"Doesn't complaining about "all the snowflakes" kinda make you a snowflake?"
202672.jpg

which one of you is this one?

that guy knute with the Cafe racer avy

I referenced my work place as re&@#%ville That sent shockwaves through the eastern seaboard. I should of used whoville instead

which one of you is this one?

that guy knute with the Cafe racer avy
That'd be me.

FWIW.....its not a Cafe' racer.

Yeah, I didn't jump on the bandwagon for giving kudos to a member who had just bought a stock sandstone Tacoma. I figured I'd get banned while under the dogpile.

I think I lost 1.8 seconds of sleep over the situation.

That'd be me.

Yeah, I didn't jump on the bandwagon for giving kudos to a member who had just bought a stock sandstone Tacoma. I figured I'd get banned while under the dogpile.

Attachments

• 005.jpeg
    005.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 2
That'd be me.

W@W o_O
another troublemaker from IOWA

Yeah....... Hard to pat someone's back for a stock machine straight from the showroom that is just like 10,000 others.

My mini-schnauzer, now he is a troublemaker. Let him out to zoom in the backyard. He runs over to the neighbor's fenced in dogs, barks once, then goes about his business schnozzling around the backyard, ignoring the other dogs crazy barking. I think he does this just to antagonize the neighbor's dogs. He is very good at it. He does the same with a pair of Basset Hounds two doors away. Biggest difference is, my dog doesn't bark at the Bassets. Then the final topper is he immediately returns without being called back.

That'd be me.

Damn you actually lost sleep?!
You know you can’t get that back!! Just saying

Back