Have you ever served a 30-Day Lock-Up at TacomaWorld ? And if so, why ?

Yeah....... Hard to pat someone's back for a stock machine straight from the showroom that is just like 10,000 others.

My mini-schnauzer, now he is a troublemaker. Let him out to zoom in the backyard. He runs over to the neighbor's fenced in dogs, barks once, then goes about his business schnozzling around the backyard, ignoring the other dogs crazy barking. I think he does this just to antagonize the neighbor's dogs. He is very good at it. He does the same with a pair of Basset Hounds two doors away. Biggest difference is, my dog doesn't bark at the Bassets. Then the final topper is he immediately returns without being called back.
Dogs rule!! Lol.

We have chihuahua. When it’s shltty outside she will take a dump in our cats area. Few more feet and it would be in the litter box.
Eh, I’ll give her credit instead of a condemnation. :)

Its actually harder to get back to the usa legally. Illegal...just walk across and your in. You can even apply for free stuff when done that way....its a win win.

and a commander-in-chief that has applesauce for brains :oops:
Don't give so much credit. I think the brain pan is MT.

Crap...I even want his predessor back. At least he was trying to solve issues. Despite his moronic rhetoric.

Crap...I even want his predessor back. At least he was trying to solve issues. Despite his moronic rhetoric.
Half the country feels the same way. But we are still outnumbered and outflanked by people who believe we’re still ok. That’s brainwashed to the extreme

isn't that commonplace for a Native New Yorker??

I try not to make assumptions on groups of people. Individuals are evaluated as single entity.

Back