needing a new MT clutch procedure

It's been a sticky throw into 2nd from 1st for decades
Then it all stopped doing that at some point this year
Throw into 2nd became smooth as butterycups

Could it be the factory plastic seat bushing whatever took a dump and cracked in pieces

is the rockAuto the best bet to get this need clutch cover pressure plate that has been on backOrder from Toyota parts going on 4 months now

Clutch Cover Features:

• Aisin's "Hot Seating" process stabilizes performance of the diaphragm spring.
  • Diaphragm Spring Turnover (DST) type cover improves release of pressure plate.
  • Higher load capacity,achieved by the latest designs enables an increase in vehicle application.

shipping is whack
55$ for UPS
10,99 for FedEx ground

45$ difference :confused:

Last edited:
got a 5 per cent 0FF coupin at RockAuto for the Aisin kit which covers shipping + some change

could be here delivered in a matter of days fedEx :confused:

Suggest you to check NAPA.

Most often shipping is FREE and generally their prices are competitive with RockAuto for same parts.

Many times I find my total spend at NAPA is less than RockAuto with their shipping and applied coupons.

That would be a stretch.
I watched Timmy toolman video on removing that bell housing near the end on part 1
2 or 3 bolts snapped trying to remove and he noted they were likely half broken inside already
So IDK

I watched Timmy toolman video on removing that bell housing near the end on part 1
2 or 3 bolts snapped trying to remove and he noted they were likely half broken inside already
So IDK
Yeah, broken off bolt studs that are threaded inside the engine block. They need to be drilled, and removed with a left hand easy-out.

these were the bolts into the transmission part to get to the bearing retainer
did you not watch that video?

Back