Tacoma World vs Tacoma Forum

I hope so! Tacoma World is run by a bunch of commies who hate free speech. I made one comment about the Demander and Thief being responsible for the high gas prices and they banned me!
Ha, wish i could have seen it, but that is a #1 way to get banned....trust me, been there. Imply anything that those mods, or a member can interpret thats racial, or political, and file a complaint, your in for a vacation.

the Tacoma traffic on the ToyotaNation (TN) forums leave so very much to be desired.
at least in the Gen1 section, perhaps Gen2, there appeared to be significantly more traffic 10-15 years ago. that particular all-inclusive Toyota vehicle forum started in 2oo1 in the midst of Gen1 Tacoma when no Gen2 existed yet
somehow somewhere the traffic tapered off... not exactly sure why?

Last edited:
I've been liking it here much better. At tw, a verticalscope owned site, you had to be very careful how you worded every post. Here i can pretty much post what i think...within reason of course.

Ha, wish i could have seen it, but that is a #1 way to get banned....trust me, been there. Imply anything that those mods, or a member can interpret thats racial, or political, and file a complaint, your in for a vacation.

Should be part of their forum rules if that is the case, at least as a courtesy.

I’m on both. Tw seems a bit more of the same old same old. But the site does have email subscriptions this forum hasn’t given me a notification yet. And my phone says this site isn’t secure. How does tha app work? Is it for I phones and android?

Thank God for TF. Just about to buy a new Taco and looking for a good forum. Accidentally stumbled upon TW and made an account. That was this morning. By the time I got off of work, my account had been permanently banned for "Spam" and I was supposed to "contact admins" if I wasn't actually spam. One problem, no way to contact admins, and the site wouldn't let me create a 2nd account. It must have had something to do with the flag of our Constitutional Republic in my profile... Came to the conclusion that I was definitely dealing with some sort of leftist antifa type.10:1 odds with died blue hair. Quick google search confirms, TW is run by dirty commies who probably donate to literal pedophiles.

Your better off here. I got banned so many times i just gave up that forum. If your on there, be very careful what you post not to offend someones feelings, or you'll be next.

Thank God for TF. Just about to buy a new Taco and looking for a good forum. Accidentally stumbled upon TW and made an account. That was this morning. By the time I got off of work, my account had been permanently banned for "Spam" and I was supposed to "contact admins" if I wasn't actually spam. One problem, no way to contact admins, and the site wouldn't let me create a 2nd account. It must have had something to do with the flag of our Constitutional Republic in my profile... Came to the conclusion that I was definitely dealing with some sort of leftist antifa type.10:1 odds with died blue hair. Quick google search confirms, TW is run by dirty commies who probably donate to literal pedophiles.
Yeah, I agree...the members seem cool, but the guys running it like to send peeps to band camp with a hair trigger it seems, I mentioned the pandemic and vaccine as over reach , and even that got me a warning from a fellow member.......

Back