Tacoma World vs Tacoma Forum

Your better off here. I got banned so many times i just gave up that forum. If your on there, be very careful what you post not to offend someones feelings, or you'll be next.
The only thing I'm leery about here is the (not secure) warning I get with my I phone......

The only thing I'm leery about here is the (not secure) warning I get with my I phone......
I've got ''this site isn't secure'' on my mac, that it needs to have a special password entered to access this site every time i use it. So far no issues.

Hey guys, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I just installed a new SSL cert. It may take some time for cache to flush on your browser but that should be (Hopefully) fixed now.

Hey guys, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I just installed a new SSL cert. It may take some time for cache to flush on your browser but that should be (Hopefully) fixed now.
Thaanks Nate. I can’t get an email notification yet. Any clue why that hasn’t happened yet ?

265097.jpg

I'm sure you've already checked but just so I know, have you searched your spam folder for tacomaforum?
Yeah I had a few in there I reported them as not spam.then nothing. But only the cell phone not the pc. Would that matter ??

Looks like this may be where the Tacoma World convicts gather?

Yesterday I got banned for saying
“It depends on who is in charge for determining who the FBI goes after.

they say I was also “an ass to new members”. Not sure what they are referring to, but it’s their site, their rules, run by the do as I say, not as I do MODs.

don't be "an ass to new members"

and really... does Anybody know who is in charge :eek:
there are theories

Looks like this may be where the Tacoma World convicts gather?

Yesterday I got banned for saying
“It depends on who is in charge for determining who the FBI goes after.

they say I was also “an ass to new members”. Not sure what they are referring to, but it’s their site, their rules, run by the do as I say, not as I do MODs.
Looks like you got your money's worth over there.:D

Yep, i was there at one time to. Must of offended someone. That forum has some real crybabies that if you hurt their feelings, they complain to the mods. Gotta be very careful what you post.

It did fix that problem but it still do not get email notifications. My spam folder is m/t. And that trick with the settings didn’t do a damn thing.

It did fix that problem but it still do not get email notifications. My spam folder is m/t. And that trick with the settings didn’t do a damn thing.
Glad you got it figured out. Sorry that setting didn't work, it works for my account. I use the gmail.om website on my computer though and not the phone.

Yep, i was there at one time to. Must of offended someone. That forum has some real crybabies that if you hurt their feelings, they complain to the mods. Gotta be very careful what you post.
Guess I better just stick to the truck when I do a truck mod gtg.

Back