Tacoma World vs Tacoma Forum

265097.jpg
That’s not stuck. He’s just getting Traction.. give it a second. Lol. Lol

Looks like this may be where the Tacoma World convicts gather?

Yesterday I got banned for saying
“It depends on who is in charge for determining who the FBI goes after.

they say I was also “an ass to new members”. Not sure what they are referring to, but it’s their site, their rules, run by the do as I say, not as I do MODs.
Way too much dramatics over there. If I wanted a day full of drama I’d sit in the living room with my wife & mother in law all day but obviously I’m not ready to be committed

Can’t stand Mariah. Ughh. Would rather be tied up and listen to nails on a chalkboard and styrofoam grinding against eachother for 24 hours straight than that brain dead ho bag!! Not sure if I’m getting my point across? I don’t like her. Lol
But ye have to appreciate her vocal range in her younger days
It was impressive

TW must be run by gen-z and millennial snowflakes. They are so sensitive and if you have a different view or opinion you get banned! Trust me I know first hand.
Yeah. They’re definitely a “Different group” probably that group of kids that used to get beat up at school and had their lunch money stolen so now they grouped together in TW. lol. Lol. Oh well.. they won’t be around for long with kicking everyone out for sneezing! This website actually seems normal with no Karen’s or Carls so hopefully it stays that way. Good job so far.

Yeah. They’re definitely a “Different group” probably that group of kids that used to get beat up at school and had their lunch money stolen so now they grouped together in TW. lol. Lol. Oh well.. they won’t be around for long with kicking everyone out for sneezing! This website actually seems normal with no Karen’s or Carls so hopefully it stays that way. Good job so far.
Yeah ,,,,but it's not very busy in here

Back